Dr. Kathleen L. Peditto

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Kathleen L. Peditto has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

12/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kathleen" to "Kathleen L."
RID: 1742719
14/03/12 4 4 5 5 Dr Peditto saved my life. She was able to recognize an illness that many other Drs. couldn't. We need more Drs. like her.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1683146
11/01/12 2 2 1 1 I had a very serious condition while a patient of Dr Peditto. She showed a total lack of concern for me and overtly avoided me/my care during critical medical situations that could have been fatal had my family not been there to switch me to another doctor. Dr Peditto's lack of ethical behavior was in direct conflict with the Hippocratic Oath in my case.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1649295
01/12/11 5 5 5 5 this doctor knows what she is doing. she really saved my life. she listens and can almost know what is going on before testing. i live in ca and fl, will not see anyone but her meaning a flight to fl. but she is so worth the trip. just wish that i could get her to move to ca. as long as she is in practice i will continue seeing her. the trust is complete and i am now healthy thanks to dr. peditto.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1533912
09/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Peditto and her staff are wonderful. They know us by name and treat us like family. They truly care about their patients and you just can't find that kind of care anywhere these days. I just wish all my family lived in this area so they could all benefit from the detailed follow-up care offered by Dr. Peditto's practice.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1450688
26/05/11 5 4 5 5 Dr Peditto is a great Doctor. I have a few different things wrong with my health and she treats them all except one. She was very honest and referred me to another Doctor when my diabetes got too much for her to handle. To me, that shows great intelligence. She handles every other problem that I have easily and quickly. I'm glad that i have her as my Doc.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1191684
17/06/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Peditto is the kindest, most efficient doctor I have ever had. As a female, I love having a female doctor.
Insurance: BC Med
RID: 823233
10/03/09 4 4 5 5 Does not rush the patient out the door and understands how important it is to listen.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 537357
13/03/08 5 4 5 5 One of the nicest doctors I seen in the area. Very knowledgable.
Insurance: GHI
RID: 458471
06/12/07 5 5 5 5 dr. is very thoughtful and concerned about her patients More like a friend
Insurance: Medicare