Rate Dr. Lang Lin

Dr. Lang Lin's Ratings

Dr. Lin is very caring and compasonite and has an interest in the well being of her patients. She explains the test you are having/why they are necessary and follows up with full details. Dr Lin will also make time to explain the importance of living/eating heart healthy. She carries the banner well for her profession and the practice she represents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

This doctor saved my life and was onmy case swiftly. After stents she sat with my family bedside to make sure Iwas doing alright.You can't get better than that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2011

Dr Lin is smart, helpful & caring. She performed a heart cath on me. The office staff is competent & friendly. Scheduling was accomodating. Even though my heart cath was negative, Dr. Lin personally called me a month later to see if I was doing well. She's GREAT!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2009

DELIGHTFUL DOCTOR, EXPLAINS THOROGHLY, IS KIND, CONSIDERATE AND EXTREMELY COMPETENT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143867].votes_count ]]