Dr. Ante Granic

Dr. Ante Granic

Rate Dr. Ante Granic

Dr. Ante Granic's Ratings

dr. granic is the most amazing dentist! not only is he really good at what he does.....but he is excellent at correcting what other dentists did or did not do! he is patient, calming, and adorable. I sent others to him. he was concerned about a lump on their tongue....sent it to biopsy. cancer!!! he is ok now but that was related to early diagnosis. what dentist does even detect anything else going on then your bill???????????? excellent staff.....excellent environment.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Returned back to him after 5 years away. Much better with dental care. Last one said I had cavatiy and cheked with Granic did not need filling. He and his staff have been and are always very patient and polite with enitre family. Kids were with him while they grew up and all five like him. Two thumbs up.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

I recently returned to this area. 20 years ago, Dr. Granic did some work on my teeth and all was A1 then. I recently( two days before Christmas), broke a tooth. My dentist in Newmarket could not see me. I called Dr Granic, I was in the next day, repaired and ready to enjoy food through the holidays. Dr. Granic is professional and a good guy. I remember him and his brother from highschool. I will bring my wife and child to him for excellent care from him and his staff.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag

He chipped another tooth while repairing a filling then charged me for his mistake

Submitted Jan. 3, 2011 | flag

Wow, i can not beleive some of thes people. Its almos like tripadvisor :( Anyway long story short: our close and and extended family has been with Dr Granic for over 20 years. We have little ones too starting from 2 to 10 years old and teenagers. I/We can only say HE and his secretary are AWESOME, if all the docs were like him we would not need forms like these. Dr. Granic has knowledge, team spirit, fast, professional and he even collects and donates money to Cancer Center in Kitchener to raise awareness to breast cancer!!! Ante You are the best. Goran Petrovic

Submitted June 17, 2010 | flag

Dentist is punctual and proffessional. Staff have gone out of their way to ensure procedures that are to be paid by insurer are indeed paid. Have never had a problem in 20 years. We have 3 kids.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2009 | flag

I find it difficult to believe that there could be comments here that are so contrary to what I have experienced over the last 7 or 8 years. I have been seeing Dr. Granic with my two children, who are now 9 and 11, since about 2002 and we have had nothing but a good experience with him. Efficient, and good dentist.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2009 | flag

I completely agree with the reviews below regarding children. There is little patience for children, and he is rough and abrupt. I've been a patient in that practice for 35 years (back when Dr. Moreau had it) and I just returned from my last ever appointment there. My 9 year old was thrown out of his chair for coughing during a procedure, and the only explanation I received was that my child was "not cooperating". My child was upset in the drive home and explained that the Dr was annoyed that he wasn't opening his mouth wide enough and pulled on his jaw until it hurt. I've already made an appointment with a new dentist and will never return to that practice.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2009 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Granic's for nearly 14 years and can say that he makes dentistry quick and painless. The fees seem more or less in-line with what my insurer considers market rate, so I can't complain there. I would recommend this dentistry practice to my friends and colleagues.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2009 | flag

An artistic, talented dentist who makes what he does look easy because of his efficiency and confidence in what he does. Never tries to push unecessary treatment. Gives a great anaesthetic-painless and effective. The choice to go to if you're looking for quality work rather than baseless self-promotion!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2008 | flag