Rate Dr. Clayton Reynolds

Dr. Clayton Reynolds's Ratings

He is a doctor that comes to the point and tells you what he finds and what can be done

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Dr. Reynolds has been treating me for hypocalcemia since 2006. He got my calcium level up to normal for the first time in my life (I was 58 when he first managed this!) With his treatment my annual visits to him prove that the treatment is still working. Don't be put off if he appears engrossed in his test results. He's a scientist! and a good one at that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Unable to rate 'knowledge' as he displayed none. My final visit, I went in prepared with 5 items that were of concern to me. They didn't get addressed. Instead, the appointment time was used up with him recopying test results and med lists on to his own stationery from existing reports ; in 10 minutes, zero eye contact; I really needn't have bothered going in. I've been struggling with this for 15 years...his 5 years 'involvement' has been of negligible assistance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

He is a wonderful doctor. Because of him our mother finally got a diagnosis as to what was wrong with her and recommended the appropriate course of treatments. Her other doctor just keep sending her for more tests which were always inconclusive (almost 10 years worth of testing).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

Wasted a lot of time in not being prepared for my meeting with him. Fumbled with his computer as he did not have my medical information pulled up and ready for me. Spent too much time on the telephone even asking for results of his own blood tests. Made personal judgements that turned out to be "not true" as he did not have any fact based information to base his diagnose on. What a disappointment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

have been seeing him for six years and he is always pleasant, professional and above all very knowledgeable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr Reynolds is the best Doctor my Wife has seen, highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I've found Dr. Reynolds to be very pleasant. He's a good listener and takes as much time as necessary to explain tests, results, my condition, etc. I feel that he's very knowledgeable and interested in me as a person & how my condition affects my daily life. I appreciate that he totally reviews my case each visit because i know he's basing his next step on all the information. I'd give him full marks!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2009

Dr. Reynolds was extremely professional; ordered an abundance of tests so as not to overlook anything; then diagnosed and treated me for gout. He organizes all his patient records and test results on-line; this way he can serve several communities on Vancouver Island.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

A very nice bedside manner. Very knowledgable and interested in the patient. Seems to look at you as whole person not just a patient. First visit and am looking forward to the next.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144102].votes_count ]]