Rate Dr. Clayton Reynolds

Dr. Clayton Reynolds's Ratings

Unable to rate 'knowledge' as he displayed none. My final visit, I went in prepared with 5 items that were of concern to me. They didn't get addressed. Instead, the appointment time was used up with him recopying test results and med lists on to his own stationery from existing reports ; in 10 minutes, zero eye contact; I really needn't have bothered going in. I've been struggling with this for 15 years...his 5 years 'involvement' has been of negligible assistance.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

He is a wonderful doctor. Because of him our mother finally got a diagnosis as to what was wrong with her and recommended the appropriate course of treatments. Her other doctor just keep sending her for more tests which were always inconclusive (almost 10 years worth of testing).

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

Wasted a lot of time in not being prepared for my meeting with him. Fumbled with his computer as he did not have my medical information pulled up and ready for me. Spent too much time on the telephone even asking for results of his own blood tests. Made personal judgements that turned out to be "not true" as he did not have any fact based information to base his diagnose on. What a disappointment!

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

have been seeing him for six years and he is always pleasant, professional and above all very knowledgeable

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag

Dr Reynolds is the best Doctor my Wife has seen, highly recommend him.

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag

I've found Dr. Reynolds to be very pleasant. He's a good listener and takes as much time as necessary to explain tests, results, my condition, etc. I feel that he's very knowledgeable and interested in me as a person & how my condition affects my daily life. I appreciate that he totally reviews my case each visit because i know he's basing his next step on all the information. I'd give him full marks!!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Reynolds was extremely professional; ordered an abundance of tests so as not to overlook anything; then diagnosed and treated me for gout. He organizes all his patient records and test results on-line; this way he can serve several communities on Vancouver Island.

Submitted July 7, 2009 | flag

A very nice bedside manner. Very knowledgable and interested in the patient. Seems to look at you as whole person not just a patient. First visit and am looking forward to the next.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2008 | flag

I was a patient of his a few years ago. He diagnosed the problem and fixed it right away. Was very knowledgeable and a great doctor.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2008 | flag

I am a new patient and have seen this doctor only once. He was friendly, showed interest in my case and took lots of notes during my visit. He was very helpful to me in obtaining my old medical records from outside Canada, and was quick to reply to my questions by emailing me at home. I felt that he was very knowledgeable and took the time to carefully explain everything to me. So far, I'm impressed and I feel that he really cares about his patients.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2007 | flag