Rate Dr. L. KATHLEEN Posey

Dr. L. KATHLEEN Posey's Ratings

When I read some of these negative comments.I had to write. Dr. Posey may not be warm and fussy. But people she deals with whiny woman all day.For God sakes!I can barely handle myself once a month. She saved my life. Sternly insisting I get a colonoscopy. Not wanting to return to her office without getting it done.i had a precancerous polyp. The dr. Told my sister when I was out of surgery" your sister saved her life by getting it removed".I would of Never had that embarrassing procedure done, if dr. Posey was warm and fussy.i had no symptoms. I own and run 2 companies I dont allow anyone to talk to me sternly except dr. Posey, because I know if I don't listen to her I wouldn't feel as well as I do. So ladies be my guest go somewhere else less time for me to wait in the lobby.. I didn't even mention the fact that she is a person who might have her own health problems or issues. Geezz give her a brake. she is smart and accurate trusting & caring .

Submitted Oct. 26, 2013 | flag

I'm over 50 and have been looking for a hormone expert. Dr. Posey was sympathetic and extremely knowedgable. Not only did she fix my hormone issues, but also corrected my sexual dysfunction and stress incontinunce with one procedure. Amazing!!! I've told all my friends to see her as soon as possible.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

Went to see Dr. Posey for Bioidentical hormones. Was very easy getting an appointment. Dr. Posey listened to my complaints and started me on new treatment that helped with all my hormonal symptoms. Would advise any woman with hormome problems to go see Dr Posey;

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

Amazing doctor who took a long time taking my history and answering all my questions. The most up-to-date, holistic doctor in the area. Highly recommend!

Submitted June 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Posey saved my life. I had a fistula and had seen 2 other obgyn's who failed to diagnose my problem. My surgeon who did the repair told me this. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag

The nurse practioner was awesome but as far as everyone else had to reschedule my appointment at least 3 times because they did not schedule my appointment in the books. Loud and you could hear them talking and hear clients names through the window and doors. As far as the Dr. she blew me off and shoved me out the door when I was trying to ask me questions. Terrible! I will no longer be going there.

Submitted May 23, 2011 | flag

DR. POSEY WAS GREAT!! I TOOK MY DAUGHTERS TO HER AND SHE WAS AN ASSET. YES THE WAIT TIME IS A LITTLE LONGER THAN I WANTED TO WAIT BUT I AM A GUY WE DON'T LIKE TO WAIT LONG..BUT WAS IN AND OUT OF THE OFFICE IN ABOUT AN HOUR EACH TIME I TAKE THEM. I WOULD TELL ANYONE TO GO SEE DR. POSEY.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2010 | flag

I had my annual exam and waited over an hour and Dr. Posey suggested some lab work, I asked how much it would cost me and she said 88 for the entire visit, so I said ok and had bloodwork drawn there and left. I returned a few weeks later for results and waited about 90 minutes, and was only helped when I asked if they had forgotten about me. No apology was made by any staff, in fact they said I looked tired and they had noticed I fell asleep reading my book. After this I got a bill from the lab saying I owed 100, and so I called and was told my deductible had not been met and then I called Dr. Posey's office to convey my confusion and they said they were only talking about the tests they read in the office and that they have a sign that tells patients this, but apparently if you ask how much they don't point out the sign and so the estimate is misleading. I will not be back.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

horrible doctor, does not talk to you like you are a human, she thinks she is better than anyone else, makes you wait an unreasonable time to see her. she thinks her time is more valuable than anyone else. would never go back. if you are thinking about going to her... stay away

Submitted May 14, 2010 | flag

18 yr old daughter saw her today, besides waiting for 2 1/2 hrs she was in the room less than 1 minute and her cell phone rang, and she walked out to talk. Then came back in and hurriedly completed a pap smear. My daughter is still a virgin and she didn't give warning of inserting the speculim and my daughter told her omg that hurts and she said oh it will be over in a minute. She was just totally rude, unprofessional and horrible bed side manner. I would not recommend her to anyone. I will not go again.

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag