Rate Dr. Takashi Bourchier

Dr. Takashi Bourchier's Ratings

Cracking good doctor. I was referred by my GP for potential heart issues to Dr. Bourchier for testing and have to say that he is the most thorough doctor I've seen in a long time. He leaves no stone unturned and is also excellent at explaining your body to you. If you have heart issues this is the guy to see.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

I would highly recommend this doctor as he has been so helpful with my heart issues. I am a middle aged overweight female and not once did he make me feel at all bad about my issues and my weight. He obvoiusly made suggestions that I need to loose weight but did it in a non judgemental way, keep up the good work Dr B!

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

He was a bit rushed as he is very busy in emerg department but I liked him and he treated my blood clot in the legs and explained everything so well to me.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

the Dr Takashi Bourchier was very helpful and pleasant.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bourchier treated me at Lions Gate Hospital Emerg for a cardiac issue and continues to oversee my cardiovascular system. As a younger practitioner, I am especially impressed with his knowledge, committment to his patients, accessibility and he is clearly plugged in to the advancements within his specialty. I feel very fortunate to have him as my Doctor.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2010 | flag

Was treated by this physician in ER and a follow-up visit. I found him to be helpful with explanations, quick to request relevant diagnostic tests and reassuring in his manner. An Internal Medicine specialist that I would certainly recommend to others.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2009 | flag

Dr. Boucherie treated me for pneumonia at Lions Gate hospital fall of 2008. I have a heart condition and there was concern it may have caused some damage. Dr. Boucherie put my fears to rest. I found him to be very knowledgeable, pleasant man with a good sense of humor. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2009 | flag

During our daughter's month-long stay at VGH Aug/Sept of 2004 with severe Lupus complications, Dr. Boucherie and numerous other doctors had cared for her completely. But Dr. Boucherie with his very caring,approachable, helpful, and extremely pleasant demeaner accelerated our daughter's recovery with his visits before, during and after treatments. She had given up the will to live after painful ordeals day after day but he was there to raise her spirits. I had the chance of asking him about the 3 horrible seizures she suffered within a span of 4 hrs and, as I recall, he administered aid for her. As an anguished mom and who was unfamiliar with the frightening thought of seizures, Dr. Boucherie took the time to explain what the situation with Kim was and what to do should it happen at home once discharged. Also, suggested I speak to a neurologist should the need arise. He even came by on Kim's last day at VGH to wish her good luck at school. She is now a teacher despite living with Lupus!

Submitted April 25, 2007 | flag