Rate Dr. Stephani Dunk

Dr. Stephani Dunk's Ratings

Dr. Dunk is fantastic! I look forward to my visits with her and both my kids are so comfortable with her treatments (ages 1 and 3). The method she uses is gentle and not scary for children at all. My older daughter is very proud to go first when we all go in for our visit. I feel comfortable asking questions knowing I will get a knowledgable and helpful answer each time. Sharon is sunshine personified! She is such a people person and loves her job and it shows. She makes everyone feel welcome with her warm smile and beautiful sense of humor! Very accomodating and effective team!

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

I pay the student price. Having a student price is amazingly helpful. I feel like my sessions are nearly always productive. Dr Dunk is great at what she does and Sharon, the receptionist, is fantastic. I can confidently say that I will continue to go back for checkups and to fix any injuries, even once I have to pay full price. The activator method Dr Dunk uses seems more precise and less scary than the dramatic manipulations of other types of chiropractic treatment. I highly recommend this doctor. I live in Orleans and travel almost an hour by bus to see her.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

I have been using this Activator Method Chiropractor for 14 years. She is dedicated, extremely knowledgeable, kind, gentle, friendly, and very good at what she does. I have chronic problems and she has helped aleviate pain and is available when needed. The staff is extremely friendly and accomodating. I would HIGHLY recommend this Chiropractor to anyone.

Submitted May 25, 2013 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Dunk for more than 15 years and her staff ahd her have always been very helpful.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

Stephani is professional, caring and very knowledgeable. I found her methodology (activator) to be very fruitful and she has alleviated my lower back pain. She does not try to sign you up for treatments forever, and encourages you to take care of yourself so that you don't have to visit her again. She is clearly a caring person first and revenue generation not her total priority...a real treat in today's profit oriented chiropractic world.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

Dr Dunk and Sharon are such wonderful and professional people. I have vertigo and back issues, Dr Dunk is able to relieve my tensions immediately and effectively. Extremely polite and courteous. They truly care about you well being. I have referred her to many friends and family members. A true gem! Thankyou all!

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

Very professional and personable staff. Dr Dunk is very knowledgeable, thorough, and attentive. Very flexible in fitting me into her schedule when my work caused me to be late or when pain arrived unexpectedly. My increased mobility and freedom from continuous pain medication is entirely due to Dr Dunk's skillful adjustments. I would, and have, recommended her to friends and coworkers who have expressed concern over their chronic pain.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dunk is very helfull and knowledgeable in her field. I recommed her.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

DR. Dunk is awesome! She is very good at what she does. I had a herniated disc and was unable to move but she worked her magic. Very friendly and honest. Definitely would recommend her.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

I have been with Stephani Dunk for a number of years and highly recommend her to my coworkers. She is very professional,and has a unique way of making everyone feel comfortable during their sessions. Her office expansion makes for a very unique one stop shopping for heath needs.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2009 | flag