Dr. Gail Andrew

Rate Dr. Gail Andrew

Dr. Gail Andrew's Ratings

Dr. Andrew is knowledgeable, trustworthy and direct. She has a very good understanding of child development and behaviour. She knew exactly why my child behaved the way he did and explained it to me. She told me exactly what to do to be a more responsive and effective parent. Each session I felt more empowered as a parent and more in control of my life. She has great respect for children and it translates in her advice. Excellent Psychologist...I highly recommend her.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Andrews was very helpful, and thoughtful. She explained everything there was to know about my diagnosis very planly and simply. She provided assistance in what I needed and explained her thoughs on how and/or why each measure could be helpful.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

She is the most amazing person I have ever met and made a tremendous difference in my life. I owe everything to her for helping me find it within myself to finally be okay again. She's kind hearted and does not make you feel as though you're just "part of her job".

Submitted March 26, 2010 | flag

Very pleased with this psychologist and am so grateful she is practicing in this rather underpopulated area. She in insightful, keeps up on the newer aspects of the field and seems to study to improve her own knowledge regularly. As a doctor, she gives patients a sense of peace and well being; her sessions are productive yet not upsetting or frightening and she remains protective during and after each. The clinics--and her patients--are truly fortunate to have her.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Andrew is a very good doctor. Very helpful and brings fresh new ideas to this area. She has a wealth of knowledge and doesn't heasitate to draw on her fellow doctors for suggestions and advise. After seeing other psychologist for 2 years with no improvement, she has finally let me see some light of hope!

Submitted May 16, 2008 | flag