Dr. Antoune K. Saad

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Antoune K. Saad has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Antoune" to "Antoune K."
RID: 2715058
22/07/13 1 1 1 2 We had our appt scheduled for two months in advance (they took our insurance information we I called to schedule it so they could verify insurance). When we got there we had to wait an hour because the girl was having trouble verifying the insurance. Dr Dagher saw my daughter and said she would be back. I waited another 1.5 hours watching people come and go from the other rooms and trying to entertain a two year old. My 2 year old finally couldn't take the waiting any longer and began crying. Dr Saad came in shoved a lollipop in her mouth and said she could not be crying like that! I don't give my 2 year old candy! He then asked me what I was waiting for so I explained to him. About 10 mins later Dr Dagher came through the door putting her white coat on. She said to me " you look upset, what's wrong?" And then continued "I'm sorry I had to pick my daughter up from school". Fabulous, ditch your patients while you run you errands what a great medical practice!
RID: 2695441
26/06/13 3 2 5 5 Dr. Saad is wonderful! I truly love him . From the beginning / new mom consultation he always spends enough time with us, is very caring, and i trust him 100%. He is very experienced. I am a type of mom who is making and "X-Ray" for every pediatrician of my son and Dr, Saad earned highest respect of mine.:) When he comes to the room the issues become clear and solved. I strongly believe he is a distinguished doctor by devotion. I wish all of them will be like him. Besides his knowledge he has a very pleasant, warm personality. He has a great approach to children and never hurries out of the door. It is a pleasure to have such great doctor! If you are looking for a REAL trusthworthy pediatrician- he is the one:)
RID: 2615864
12/04/13 4 5 5 5 Dr Saad & his wife Dr Dauger are an excellent team. They were assigned to my son by the hospital when he was born. My son had complications after birth with an infection and was in the NICU for 10 days, after that he had additional complications & was hospitalized for another 2 days. During the time Dr Saad ordered many tests. We were so thankful he was thorough because we found my son had a heart murmur and also apnea related to reflux. He came home on an apnea monitor & I believe it saved his life 3 different times. If Dr Saad had not been so thorough I'm not sure what would have happened with my son. I have another son who has major gastrointestinal issues and at one point when he had reoccurring pain Dr Saad recommended a medication that my son's G.I. specialist from Loma Linda had overlooked. It didn't solve the problem but it did bring my son tremendous relief. This helped reassure me that not only is doctor very capable for everyday pediatric care but also in specialized cases.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2211352
06/06/12 5 5 5 5 Wonderful!! I have 3 children. One is high risk with a heart condition. Both Drs are very good and genuinely care about their patients. They take their time and look at every possible option. I won't take my kids anywhere else and have reccomended many family members and friends who are equally pleased. The staff always is proficient as well.
RID: 1677457
05/01/12 5 5 5 5 Love them!! Very efficient, knowledgable and compassionaite! I have a child w a heart condition and weak immune system. They get him in immediately if needed. They never overbook so much that you wait for hours. Take their time finding the best treatment plan and actually listen to what you are saying and take it to heart. All 3 of my kids love them as well. Couldnt be happier
RID: 1493117
22/07/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent Doctor. Listens to my concerns and acknowledges and considers my input about the symptoms about my child. Always able to see my child asap if sick.
RID: 904476
03/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saad and his wife Dr. Dagher are incredible doctors.. They are so concerned for my children and have gone out of their way to provide great medical care for my children. Very sensitive, caring, just a great experience every time..  Respond
RID: 841363
24/03/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Saad is a wonderful doctor, my kids love going to see him. The staff seems to turn over a lot and not very friendly.  Respond
RID: 756319
06/01/09 2 4 5 4 Dr Saad has gone out of his way to help my family through some difficult times. He has some areas he could improve, but all doctors do. He is always willing to go the extra mile. Staff has on more than on occasion been less than polite and not given messages.
RID: 517509
18/02/08 3 4 5 5 I AM TRULY AMAZED BY DR. SAAD AND HIS WIFE, DR DAGHER. HAVING A BABY FOR THE FIRST TIME IS NOT EASY BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS. I CALLED THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE ON A SATURDAY NIGHT AND ASKED TO HAVE HIM PAGED. HE CALLED BACK WITHIN 5 MINUTES AND ANSWERED MY QUESTION. HE IS EXTREMELY THOROUGH IN HIS EXPLANATIONS. THE STAFF CAN BE A LITTLE BIT FRIENDLIER, BUT HE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY CARING.
RID: 297249
25/04/07 1 3 3 Ok but not that grat office too busy too many patients wait too long