Dr. Paul Cooper

Dr. Paul Cooper

Rate Dr. Paul Cooper

Dr. Paul Cooper's Ratings

This man is pure genius. He has not only helped me personally, but also family. He is very caring and has a very real passion to help the ill. Please read these prior reviews with a grain of salt. The delay is an example of our total healthcare situation and doctors are running thin and trying to manage as many patients as possible. Perhaps the delay is because rather than most healthcare providers, he isn't rushing through the last patient. I don't mind waiting a couple hours if it means a lifetime future of relief. This man is the best doctor in his speciality. Not just my own opinion, but also other patients I know who see him regularly.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

I would not refer my animal to see this man! He looked completely unprofessional (sloppy), definitely not what I've ever seen from any other doctor.He had me wait about 2 hrs to see him only to give me maybe 10 mins of his time.He had no idea about my neurological condition & just passed off my information I provided him because I happened to be a patient that had done my homework, which by the way I had already been diagnosed over 25 yrs ago with my condition so it's not like he had to diagnose me.When he rudely questioned me about how legit my information was, I explained it was from a world renowned institute.He fluffed it off & left the room only to come back stating he looked it up and my information was in fact legit.He then passed off all my symptoms & said he would refer me to another neurologist many hrs away which I've been waiting to see for over 2 yrs now because the first referral from his office got messed up so I had to go at the bottom of the list again.A complete joke!

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

I couldn't believe after spending 2 hours filling out the questionnaire that was requested of me, that I was 'assessed' in 10 minutes. I didn't have a good expereince with Mr.Cooper at all. He seemed like he was in a rush, was still chewing food when he walked into the exam room, and seemed completely out of tune with the severity of my migraines. Unless you suffer from migraines, I don't think ANYONE can grasp the pain and frustration associated with them. I read some of the comments praising his work, and perhaps this is just my perception, however, perception is everything. I was sent away with a recommedation of a drug that I was already taking, and that was that. A year waiting to see a man who is suppose to help me, confirmed that I was a migraine sufferrer in a 10 minute assessment and sent me on my way.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

BEST Doctor by far! Worth the wait...I will cotninue to recommend him!

Submitted May 27, 2011 | flag

I waited over 1year to see Dr Cooper and it was worth it other Dr's didnt believe me that i was suffering, while Dr Cooper believed me and helped me with them..

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

I had to wait 11 months to see Dr. Paul Cooper, and it was definitely worth the wait. He is understanding, personal and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Finally, I'm getting results with Dr. Cooper, after seeing 4 other (useless) Neurologists first!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Cooper is one of the best Neurologists I have seen. He is caring and empathetic. His skills and knowledge have helped me more than any other physician. He is worth the drive from Kitchener.

Submitted April 28, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing dr. cooper for many years. He is knowledgeable, caring,pleasant and a great doctor.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

I've seen many neurologists because of my chronic and debilitating migraines and unfortunately, Dr. Cooper is not one of the best. Although he was pleasant enough with me, he made me feel rush and as if my condition was not grave enough for him to take his time,or take me seriously. Plus his punctuality left a lot to desire. I have never waited that long (two and a half hours) for a doctor to take so little time with me (10 min.)

Submitted Feb. 20, 2009 | flag

Dr. Cooper is the 4th docter I have been to regarding my problem. And he is the only one that knew how to treat me. I have been seeing him for about 5 years, and I travel from Hamilton to see him. He is worth the time and drive. He is very knowedgeable and extremely caring and well spoken.He takes the time to explain everything to you.Execellent Doctor.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2008 | flag