Rate Dr. Andrew G. Summers

Dr. Andrew G. Summers's Ratings

Dr. Summers cares and is extremely thorough with his patients. Both of my preemie boys have been going to him and he has made sure they receive top care. He is worth the office wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I've been taking my daughter to Dr. Summers since the day after she was discharged from the hospital after birth. She was premature and had some health issues that required close attention. They fit me in even though we were brand new to their office and Dr. Summers called me personally with my daughters test results. Such a comfort to a new, scared mom. He has a very child friendly manner and spends time answering any questions. The nurses and office staff are also wonderful and were always helpful and supportive when I called with questions about my new baby. The office is also very clean. I absolutely recommend Dr. Summers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr Summers seems fake, he puts on a smile and acts like he cares but he will push you to get things done according to his convenience. He does not care about what you think as an educated parent. Like maybe giving 7 vaccines to a toddler in one day may not be a good idea. And no matter when your appointment is or what time of day... YOU WILL WAIT hours at times to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

My two boys have been seeing Dr. Summers for over 14 years, and are willing to travel accross Orlando to see him. We wouldn't consider any other doctor. When we visit the office we always have his full attention and never feel like we are being rushed through the process. We appreciate his kindness and caring nature. After one visit you know that he is in the business for the right reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Andy is awesome he sees all 3 of my daughters. He is so nice there might be a little wait but it's worth it. I do miss Paul. I've never had a Dr call on Saturday morning just to let me know blood work came back good totally made my weekend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I have been taking my children to Dr. Summers since 2003 and am very happy with his work ethic. He is very thorough, patient and attentive. He answers all your questions and he gets back to you when he says he will. I will not take my son anywhere else even when I have to pay cash for the lapses in my son's kidcare coverage. He knows my son and he takes the time to talk to him or ask him questions about things, other than the medcial reason he came in for like school and sports, etc. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr. Summers is simply THE BEST!!! LOVE HIM! The front desk staff, however, is very disappointing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

We have gone for years- it's been getting worse and worse. The wait time is atrocious. Today, we went in for a 3:30 flu shot, just a "quick nurse visit" and by the time we left, I didn't have time to race to the post office. It was 4:50pm! Entertaining a 10-month old and a 3-year old for that long for no good reason? Not my idea of a fun time. We were the only ones in the waiting room, too, for half the time. Then one other family came in. So why the wait? 45 minutes to be taken back to a room, then after she took temps, another 20 minutes to get the shots ready? This has become our standard experience here for the past year and I am OVER it. I miss the guy who used to run the front desk, too. Never had to explain over and over who I was, what we needed, etc. Seems like too much stuff changed and it's not the same practice we started going to. Very sad. Dr Summers himself is GREAT, though. We'll miss him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

Dr. Summers is outstanding. I would not consider switching peds for anything. He is knowledgeable, kind, personable with the kids, and highly skilled. Great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

"Dr Andy" Summers is our first choice all of our " peds medical needs". This November will be the 11th year we have been seeing "Dr Andy" . He is a great care giver, and we highly recommend his practice. We feel very lucky that Dr Summers accepted us as new patients when our children were born.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146228].votes_count ]]