Rate Dr. Gary A. Smith

Dr. Gary A. Smith's Ratings

This is an awesome dentist! He was my dentist when I was growing up. I moved out of state for a few years, but as soon as I moved back, I looked up Dr. Smith and happily found he was still at the same office. The entire staff is wonderful! Tish has been a wonderful constant of the office! I would definitely recommend this office to anyone!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2009 | flag

Don't be fooled by the old school setting - this is a great office and Dr. Smith has treated my family for many years. He never tries to sell me a treatment plan - only what I really need and will be happy with. His staff is very knowledgeable and easy to talk with. I recommend this practice to every one I meet who is in need of a dentist.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2008 | flag

I love this dentist. The office is older and doesn't look flashy, but the staff and dentist are excellent. You don't feel like you're making the guys car payment. He's just honest, well spoken and knowledgable. Highly recommended office. Office staff has been there a while and knows what they're doing. They're super too!

Submitted April 24, 2007 | flag