You may also like

Rate Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher

Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher's Ratings

Had my first cosmetic procedure, lipo sculpture, performed by Dr. Kelleher. Before, during and after the procedure he was very comforting and made me feel relaxed. I love my results and I would highly recommend Dr. Kelleher and his practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I had botox and filler on 3/3/15 and my results are amazing! I look and feel so refreshed and look years younger. Dr. Kelleher and his staff make you feel so comfortable and relaxed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I just had another book filler treatment by Dr. Kelleher and can't thank him enough! I love the way it looks and the way it makes me feel. He always does an excellent job. Thank you Dr. Kelleher!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

My results are AMAZING! I had Botox and filler treatments with Dr. Kelleher and am soooo pleased! His kind and caring demeanor along with his impeccable skills will have you coming back for more. My crow's feet, bunny lines, and the darkness under my eyes have disappeared!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2754854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Kelleher is both professional and highly skilled, giving me a beautiful and natural appearance with my cosmetic treatments. You too will be extremely pleased to experience your personal cosmetic consultation and then experience the perfect results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Love premier dermatology! Came in for a consult and everyone was so nice and upbeat. Dr kelleher took his time and made me feel important. The nursing staff answered all my questions and helped me through the process. I am a fan for life!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

stay as far away from this place as possible. I seen Dr. Kelleher and had vbeam laser done and I look worse then before I started. I have barely left the house in 32 days. I went back to see him and he said nothing and doesn't care that I am not happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I saw him for acne evaluation. My apt was scheduled for 245p. Thinking I would be late, I called prior to ask if I would be able to come a little later, was told to be there before 3p. I arrived on time at 245p. The staff was friendly besides his clinical LPN. As for Dr Kelleher, found him to be extremely rude/unprofessional. I waited over 1.5 hours. I came on time, I expect to be seen within a reasonable amount of time, especially if I was told to be there before a specific time or I would have been late. When I was finally seen, he neglected my privacy by leaving the door cracked open at first. I also saw numerous documents of other patients laying out for me to see in the hallway/reception area.Lets talk HIPPA. He wouldn’t let me voice my thoughts and concerns, and instead just talked instead of involving me in my plan of care. My visit was interrupted by staff who brought in scripts to sign during my appointment, told me hold on as he refocused. I cant believe he is so well liked

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Doctor caused serious an permanent skin damage to my 14 year olds face by not over seeing a technician performing a laser procedure. Then doctor proceeded to send us to another doctor. My husband who is laser certified said the laser was not caliper correctly and the tech did not know how to use it. Black burn holes on face!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1146451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Dr Kelleher does a great job. His expertise is top notch. His treatment makes you look so natural. He is also a good listener and very caring. He is highly recommended in my book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146450].votes_count ]]