Rate Dr. Anthony M. Pirie

Dr. Anthony M. Pirie's Ratings

I've had 2 surgeries & went for both: this place is a God send! (From Dr. Pirie to Ashley, Brian, Kelly, Bret, Patty, Lily, Kevin, Meagan & Amber,) they are considerate, caring & help me manage my pain as well as treat it. Michelle & Hannah are the best at scheduling me to fit my needs & have fit me in many times at the last minute should I be experiencing unexpected problems. On the whole the entire staff is friendly, compassionate & professional: I feel very fortunate to have them in my life & I highly recommend them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr Pirie is a great chiropractor. I highly recommend him if you're looking for relief. I've had the following treatments: Acupuncture, massages, physical therapy with Ashley and have never been disappointed. I'm very thankful Dr Pirie is here in Joliet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I believe the staff there is very unprofessional including the doctor. I would never recommend him to anyone. Not to mention he has caused permanent damage to some people. Do NOT go there

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2012

Dr. Pirie and his staff are TOP NOTCH! First time I ever had acupuncture and I will go back. My injury is healing due to his work! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Honest, intelligent and very helpful! You really fell part of a family at his facility!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

outstanding doctor, great knowledge and very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

Dr. Pirie is intelligent and thorough. He's a no-nonsense chiropractor and I always know that I'm going to be treated very well. His staff is helpful and professional. He's got a good sense of humor and is also a good listener.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2009

Dr. Pirie usually on time. He's friendly, talkative and funny. He has no problem with you asking questions. You can call and make a same day appointment. On most days it's not a problem to squeeze someone in. If you need to change your appointment day/time they don't make you feel like it's a big deal. He's straight forward and honest with you. The staff is friendly as well. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1146477].votes_count ]]