Dr. Anthony M. Pirie

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Anthony M. Pirie has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5428994
27/04/14 5 5 5 5 I've had 2 surgeries & went for both: this place is a God send! (From Dr. Pirie to Ashley, Brian, Kelly, Bret, Patty, Lily, Kevin, Meagan & Amber,) they are considerate, caring & help me manage my pain as well as treat it. Michelle & Hannah are the best at scheduling me to fit my needs & have fit me in many times at the last minute should I be experiencing unexpected problems. On the whole the entire staff is friendly, compassionate & professional: I feel very fortunate to have them in my life & I highly recommend them!
RID: 4792633

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Anthony" to "Anthony M."
RID: 2618257
16/04/13 4 5 5 5 Dr Pirie is a great chiropractor. I highly recommend him if you're looking for relief. I've had the following treatments: Acupuncture, massages, physical therapy with Ashley and have never been disappointed. I'm very thankful Dr Pirie is here in Joliet.
RID: 2468315
07/11/12 1 3 1 3 I believe the staff there is very unprofessional including the doctor. I would never recommend him to anyone. Not to mention he has caused permanent damage to some people. Do NOT go there
RID: 2375611
17/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pirie and his staff are TOP NOTCH! First time I ever had acupuncture and I will go back. My injury is healing due to his work! :)
Paid (or co-pay): $200
RID: 1403524
31/03/11 5 5 5 5 Honest, intelligent and very helpful! You really fell part of a family at his facility!
RID: 858532
11/04/09 5 5 5 5 outstanding doctor, great knowledge and very helpful  Respond
RID: 759307
08/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pirie is intelligent and thorough. He's a no-nonsense chiropractor and I always know that I'm going to be treated very well. His staff is helpful and professional. He's got a good sense of humor and is also a good listener.
RID: 296767
24/04/07 5 5 5 Dr. Pirie usually on time. He's friendly, talkative and funny. He has no problem with you asking questions. You can call and make a same day appointment. On most days it's not a problem to squeeze someone in. If you need to change your appointment day/time they don't make you feel like it's a big deal. He's straight forward and honest with you. The staff is friendly as well. Highly recommend.
RID: 413164
05/10/05 5 5 5 During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.  I felt this visit was an amazing success!Overall I would rate this visit : outstanding!  Respond