Rate Dr. Paul Whidden

Dr. Paul Whidden's Ratings

Last week I went through with a breast augmentation. I found Dr. Whidden extremely professional and knowledgeable. He took his time explaining the procedure. Also, he presented himself very thoughtful in his size recommendation for my body type. His staff was absolutely incredibly friendly and made me feel comfortable during the consultation straight through to the actual surgery day. I highly recommend him if you're researching surgeons.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Whidden is AMAZING, my first breast augmentation went great and made me as comfortable as he could, the staff is great Dalyce is most helpful and I love the front desk ladies as well. I am going for my second surgery next week with Dr. Whidden and I know I won't be disappointed. His knowledge is outstanding and even though I ask about 100 questions he is very polite, professional and helpful, I would strongly recommend him to anybody looking for plastic surgery.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

I have 4 kids! needless to say I needed breast help! Dr.Whidden was so amazing hi staff is rhw beat and comforting! just what you want when you are going for a surgery like this! they have been there for any questions and more importantly I am more than 100% happy with results! great office! I relied on word of mouth for referral and these reviews also helped me make my doctor cchoice!

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Whidden is an amazing surgeon that exudes knowledge and perfection in his work. After my breast augmentation(that turned out amazing), I was provided with top notch care and routine on time follow ups after surgery. My recovery time was minimal and I was back in action before I ever could of imagined. The facility was immaculate and the Mcleod Trail Surgical Center is a state of the art facility. Thank you Dr.Whidden for a job well done.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

I had a BA surgery and am absolutely thrilled with the results. Dr. Whidden and his staff made everything so comfortable and reassuring for a worry wart like me. I had so many questions and they were all respectfully answered and validated during the consultation process and pre/post surgery visits. What I found amazing was all the measurements that were taken to ensure the right size of implant. I am extremely happy with what I chose and every day I am so thankful that I went ahead and did the surgery. At age 40 and after breastfeeding 2 kids, I had nothing left - now I am even better than before - with natural looking and perfectly sized breasts for my body. Thank you!

Submitted June 1, 2014 | flag

All I had to do was ask around who the best plastic surgeon was in Calgary, and everyone I spoke to said Dr. Paul Whidden. I was very nervous about getting BA and I was nervous about my consultation. When I first walked into the office I was greeted with smiles and a pile of information to read over which made me happy. I must of asked Dr. Paul Whidden a thousand questions and he answered them with kindness and care. He understood the importance of what I really wanted. The best part was that he is 100% HONEST! If you are looking for a plastic surgeon - honesty is what you want! That being said, I went ahead and did my BA surgery. From the minute I stepped into the office until the moment I stepped out, everyone was wonderful and I was taken care of very well. Professional staff and the most brilliant Doctor took care of me. My results - PERFECTION! I love my new look, they feel and look beautiful. It's more than what I expected. I am a very happy patient and Dr. P Whidden is the BEST!

Submitted June 1, 2014 | flag

I just had my 6 month follow up visit with Dr.Whidden today and I had to get on here and sing his praises:) Choosing Dr. Whidden was a no brainer ~ I can't tell you how many times I would be out with the girls and I'd overhear someone talking about their new, spectacular breasts and without fail, it was Dr. Whidden's work. I got tired of coveting and finally made an appointment to see him. Well, he more than impressed me ~ he spent at least 45 minutes measuring, sizing, explaining and re-explaining everything. I booked right then and there and I'm so glad I did. I am now one of the girls who's breasts will be coveted:) They are awesome and I was by no means an easy patient... I had very asymmetrical breasts to begin with and he had his work cut out for him. I couldn't be happier and want to share my very positive experience with everyone. If I could download pics of these beauties I would:) He's worth every penny and the cost of all 5 pricey bikini's I've bought since:)

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

I have now had two breast augmentations by Dr Whidden and I am now two times as disappointed. The second was subsequent to the first horrible experience I had and although I appreciated that Dr Whidden agreed that they were not great results and performed the surgery again, the second was barely any better. The shape, placement, and general appearance is not at all what I was expecting and I am left contemplating alternate options and surgery with another surgeon to hopefully end up with results that I can be happy with. My sister had a consultation with Dr Whidden around the same time I first went in, but after seeing my results, she chose another surgeon and is absolutely IN LOVE with how they turned out. She barely wears a bra now, and I don't even feel comfortable being home in front of my boyfriend without one! I would definitely recommend checking out all the surgeon options before making a commitment and investment of this size.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Whidden for my BA. I am 8 weeks post op and am really thrilled with my result so far. The implant size recommended by Dr. Whidden is perfect and achieved the goal I was hoping for. The facility staff are all really nice as well and make you feel very comfortable during your appointments.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Whidden is absolutely amazing. I had a tummy tuck in February 2013 and just had my 6 week follow up. His staff is organized, detail oriented and makes you feel welcome from the first time you contact them. Dr. Whidden makes you feel so comfortable from the first time you meet him. Other surgeons made me feel rushed and that I was an inconvenience to their precious time. They also made me feel so self conscious about other things that I wasn't even visiting about. Dr. Whidden is knowlegable, takes the time to truly learn what outcomes you want and how he'll achieve them with you. Above all else, my results are amazing!! Do yourself a favor and google tummy tuck belly buttons and you'll see some horrific results. The belly button that I got is unbelievable. Do yourself the biggest favor and see Dr Whidden - you will be so happy you did! Best money I have ever spent. Dr Whidden gave me my confidence back. Thanks Dr Whidden!

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag