You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Whidden

Dr. Paul Whidden's Ratings

Had BA recently. Overall it was ok, he seemed rushed at the consult/post op, almost annoyed?? surgery was a assembly line, one after the other. The nurses and reception was helpful, very nice/no problems, very informative. However there was a recovery nurse?? She was rude and she wasn't helpful, I had asked many questions and she sounded as though I was bothering her?? here's my money and get out was my experience; my husband even noticed. The anesthetist was great-answered questions no problems. No offence to Dr whidden I did trust him and if I get a fabulous result I'm ok with there personal demeanour towards me. I may have caught them on a bad day, we all have those...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Great results but lacking on his bedside manner. His support staff make up where he is lacking

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

I recently had breast augmentation In Dec. 2014, and I have to say Dr. Whidden and his staff are absolutely amazing! I had the best possible experience I could have imagined. I love my results, very natural looking and the scars are placed perfectly! This office was really friendly and very accommodating. I had a great experience from start to finish. Dr. Whidden has great bedside manner and impeccable perfection in his work. I really couldn't have asked for more, and will most definitely recommend Dr. Whidden and his office to my family and friends. Thank-you Dr. Whidden and staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I had Breast Augmentation with Dr. Whidden in November 2014. I could not be more pleased with the results. I came from our of town and his staff were overly accommodating. He has excellent bedside manner and went out of his way to make me feel comfortable before the surgery as I was quite nervous. His staff, Dr Patel (who by the way is an amazing, knowledgeable man) Trista and Vanessa are top notch. They answered all of my questions, all of my calls, all of my emails and made certain every detail was handled the day of my surgery. My husband drove me to the appointment and he could not speak highly enough about the professionalism at the clinic. I highly recommend DR. Whidden and his team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I had a full tummy tuck including muscle repair. I also had a very large, bumpy, thick and ugly scar on my upper abdomen from a previous surgery. I am three weeks post-op and I cannot express how happy I am with the service that I received. My initial consultation was a positive and thorough experience, every team member treated me with great care as well as patience. I suffered some minor anxiety prior to surgery, Trista was very helpful, I had trouble getting my compression stockings on time, she offered to go and pick them up for me on her lunch break! Dallas answered any questions that I had.

The day of surgery was a breeze. The entire team was phenomenal, I felt completely comfortable with the nurses, the anesthesiologist was very informative and I felt very safe and relaxed. Dr. Whidden, the same. When I woke up in recovery, I was taken care of to perfection by the nurse and visited by Dr. Whidden where I was given details of how the procedure went. I just cannot complain one bit.

Post surgery has been very much the same. My recovery has been much easier than expected, I was functioning and taking care of myself and two kids within days. I called Dr. Whidden's office on three occasions post-op and my questions were answered by Vanessa immediately! I had a concern on a Sunday afternoon, I paged Dr. Whidden and he called me back almost immediately and answered all of my questions and put my mind at ease, he even provided me with a cell phone number to use should my concern change and I have the need to contact him.

As for my results, AMAZING. Like anyone who has even considered this surgery, I scoured page after page of before and after pictures, my results are impeccable. Just shy of three weeks post-op and my incision has healed so well that it looks like a mere scratch, where my old scar was is a beautifully redone incision, one that is so much nicer and I have no question that it will heal to perfection!

I would recommend this team to anyone and would do this surgery again in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2756430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Whidden and his staff. From the very first phone call, to my 1 year follow up today for breast augmentation, they have been incredible. So kind, helpful, patient, understanding. I was nervous and slightly unsure if a BA was the right thing for me, Dr. Whidden answered any and every question I had with great expertise and understanding. He did not push (he actually told me that I didn't need a BA), he was so patient with me and all of my questions and concerns. He gave me his honest opinion on size and type of implant, and I could not be happier with the results!!!!

I would recommend Dr. Whidden and his team to anyone and everyone, and I would do it over again in a heart beat. As the rating below mentioned, I would ignore the extreme negative ratings, there is absolutely no way that after my experience with each and every team member, that I can possibly believe that those are true. If you are considering a breast augmentation, Dr. Paul Whidden is your man!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2750503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr Whidden a week ago. I have never been so satisfied with any other investment - apart from my education/career path. Even though I previously had a consultation with another surgeon, I was always certain I would want Dr Whidden to perform this procedure.

In my opinion, it would be challenging to find a more skillful, knowledgeable and meticulous plastic surgeon in Calgary who strives for perfection at all times. I am still very early post-op, but I can already tell that my results are going to be perfect and very natural, exactly what I wanted. Dr Whidden's approach is professional and to the point, and I appreciated his honesty regarding my anatomical limitations. If you come into consultation with your mind made up on the specifics of the surgery and what you want, do yourself a favor and trust Dr Whidden with any recommendation he makes. He really is an artist at what he does.

As for the staff at MTPS, they are exceptional. Vanessa, Trista, Dalyce and Brooke are incredibly friendly, hard working and professional ladies who are truly dedicated to their patients. This is a very emotional surgery, and you will likely have a lot of questions, concerns and fears. They will patiently address all of them, and will do everything to make your experience as positive as possible.

Lastly, I would completely ignore some of the extremely ignorant and ridiculous reviews below. It's disconcerting to see that some people are completely devoid of common sense and the concept of "realistic expectations" associated with a medical procedure. I would highly recommend Dr Whidden and his clinic to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2737841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I had my consult with Dr. Whidden this morning for a BA. Him and his staff were great, I didn't feel rushed, he was friendly, efficient and let me ask all of the questions that I wanted to. I booked my surgery while I was there only have a 3 week wait until the new girls :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2716963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

i had a consultation yesterday, very disappointed. he was in rush, and doesn't listen to what i want, i will never deal with him again

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2713392].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

worst doc ever... rude stuff, zero bedside manner, and the before/after looks the same

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2713384].votes_count ]]