Dr. Farshad Haiimpour

Dr. Farshad Haiimpour

Rate Dr. Farshad Haiimpour

Dr. Farshad Haiimpour's Ratings

HORRIBLE. STAY AWAY. I strongly advise you visit a real doctor.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Great patient care. Dr. Farshad was very professional and very informative. Great expierence overall.

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Haiimpour is such a good doctor, he was very helpful and took his time. The front desk girls are very friendly and makes you feel welcome. I would recommend anyone to visit Dr. Haiimpour.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

hes simply the best. such a polite, caring, and understandable doctor. i strongly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

best eye doc ever!!1 i def recommend!! so nice,and caring and friendly staff.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2008 | flag

besy eye doctor!!!! i def recommend. his exams are very detailed. he is very friendly understanding and helpful. gave me some free meds untill i could get the precription filled. he has a helpful and friendly staff. great ofice! go see him!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2007 | flag

I don't think I have ever encountered such a caring doctor. He is polite and so nice and caring and makes sure to follo up to make sure that everything is ok. I really like and I highly recommend him.P.S. he has really cool glasses- cheap!

Submitted April 24, 2007 | flag