Rate Dr. Gregory House (Just for fun!)

Dr. Gregory House (Just for fun!)'s Ratings

LOVE~ LOVE~ LOVE DR.HOUSE! I brought him a latte and made my goal getting into the heart of that big teddy bear. He knows his stuff and doesn't stop until he gets the answers. I knew I was in good hands and made it my job to be "his burst of sunshine on a cloudy day!"

Submitted Jan. 29, 2009 | flag

Though the man is clearly a very intelligent and competant doctor, his attitude and bedside manner leave much to be desired. Fortunately, I had little direct interaction with Dr House, and instead dealt with his team who were very polite, especially that beautiful girl he calls "13" or whatever. It took a few different tests and procedures to narrow down my particular problem, but I walked out of there healthy and alive. Dr House's team was great, the doc himself though accused me of being a liar and an alcoholic repeatedly, and even went so far as to say I had to be an alcoholic otherwise I would have gotten laid more recently then a few months. Despite this however, I would recommend this Doctor in situations where no one else can seem to help, despite his attitude. Just, deal with him with caution and a thick skin.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. House was wonderful! He walked into my room after yelling at his minions and took one look at me to diagnose me! Of course, he didn't tell anyone what I had until his team figured it out. He put me through dozens of painful tests but I got to flirt with the cute Oncologist and that lovely Aussie doctor. He finally diagnosed me with a bad cold and I got to go home. All in all it was a wonderful experience!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2009 | flag

He's a real obnoxious ass whenever any of his student Dr.s are around. Otherwise, he's not a bad chap at all. I don't understand his pill popping problem (saw that one fast repeatedly). His chronic pain problems are being treated with short term opiates, which are meant to be rescue meds. Unless he has an underlying health issue, NSAID's should be sufficient. Wait a sec, I'm not the Dr! There's no Pain Specialist in this fine teaching hospital?! Dr. House will be needing a liver transplant if he keeps popping the opaites. Although he always appears as though he's been on an all night bender, he's not hard on the eyes. Dr Wilson is even nicer eye candy but I'd need to have a malignancy for him to be my doc. Think I'll pass on that one!!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2009 | flag

He may very weel be an ass with absolutely no bedside manner, but I do believe he is brilliant! I wish we had a Dr. House at McMaster Children's hospital! My son is a medical mystery and Dr. House would have a field day with all his quirky test results! I just want an answer. Good thing he doesn't use his English accent, he would sound too nice and proper, much better this way and being an ass suits him

Submitted Jan. 12, 2009 | flag

Dr House is a real ass with the sensitivity of a bull. He doesn't have a clue about anything medical because he's always guessing about what's wrong and has a bazillion wrong diagnoses before he accidentally stumbles across the right one, after spending needless $$ on useless tests. The Chief of Staff is really sexy and seems smitten with House for some reason, she must be a masochist. They say House really has an English accent but I didn't hear it myself.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2009 | flag

I would love to have this man as my doctor. He is equally a great as my doc in Owen Sound. Even though he is somewhat snarky, he still tells it like it is, and is not a wuss. Keep up the good work, Doc. Do you make houe calls???

Submitted Jan. 9, 2009 | flag

Very rude, abrupt, seemed distracted and insulted me about my looks...wait a minute that's my other doctor. Dr. House was very nice and so thorough. He knew what I ate, my hobbies and the first names of all my friends--all that in the first two minutes. He even knew my previous diseases and ailments that I was diagnosed with years ago and I had already forgotten about. I was disappointed at first when I got Dr. House because I wanted the cute Aussie but I would recommend Dr. House to anyone!!!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2009 | flag

Initially diagnosed with PMS,I attempted to give a urine sample,the Drs realized i was a hetrosexual monogomous male patient.After An MRI they discovered I did not have Cancer,two blood transfusions and being placed on the Kidney Transplant List, I was roughly turned over by an irate Dr Cuddy where I released a brutal Cloud of gas. I sat up got dressed and have never heard or got a bill from this Hospital. My total time there [not counting commercials] was 48 minutes

Submitted Jan. 3, 2009 | flag

made me well again from some sort of little known disease and rash all over me. he even was shaved and looked neat. great doc tells it like it is and gets job done.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2008 | flag