Rate Dr. Gregory House (Just for fun!)

Dr. Gregory House (Just for fun!)'s Ratings

PLEASE! Dr. House...please come to NYC to diagnose me! you manage to get to the source of the problem like in an hour or so! I've been suffering for years. Dr. House, please hook up with Lenox Hill for a stint!

Submitted March 23, 2009 | flag

House is EXCELLENT, I would not recommend another physician. I don't know how anyone else feels about bedside manner but I really don't care as long as he knows his stuff. House is the only doctor that can save your life and then make you question if it was worth saving all in the same breathe. He's also not bad to look at though I would definitely prefer Foreman. House is a close 2nd.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

By far the best doctor in the world. He may be a bit rude and arrogant, but he has earned that right with his insurmountable amount of knowledge anf problem-solving skills. I would go to him for every problem I had if I could, though he'd probably kick me out for most of them.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag

Four years ago I was diagnosis with meralgia paresthetica and was told by a doctor (DR A.C. Billings Tulsa OK) it could not be treated, so four over 4 years 24/7 I have endure numbness on my left thigh and a pain and burning sensation. Due to the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve (LFCN) being pinch by the Anterior superior iliac spine. Dr. House would not have given up on me, and found out way's to help me with the pain and sleepless nights, either with pills, or other treatments like low laser therapy, or even surgery. I would have put up with he's rude ass comments, egotistic personality along with he's halfa male attitude, but he would have done he's job,, which is to help people.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

A co-worker of mine was trying to quit smoking. After 8 years of using the nicorette gum ($50/100 pieces) he switched to sugarless gum. But it was CONSTANT gum chewing. Spit out one piece and put in another. He was a chain-gum-chewer. Then the diarrhea started. This went on for months. If he wasn't opening a new pack of gum, he was in the bathroom with the runs....Then one night on House, he saw that the sorbitol in sugarless gum can cause loose stools when consummed in huge quantities!!!! We all had a good laugh. He has now started to wean himself off the sugarless gum.

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag

Wish I had a mysterious disease so I could drop everything and head for New Jersey! Love Dr. House, but want to be sure he brings in Wilson to consult.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. House prescribes to the school of medicine that philosophizes that what won't kill you, will make you strong. He must have graduated summa cum laude. He tests his patients to the limits. It is his staff, who administer doses of kindnesses. Armed with narcissistic smarts, barbarous jibes and a condescending attitude, Dr. House arrived at a brilliant diagnoses and he saved my life. Hopefully, I have been strong enough that I will never have to undergo such well-meaning inflictions again.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. House is the BEST doctor in the world more doctors should be like him....pill popping, irritated, smart butt...but knows his stuff!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2009 | flag

I love him/hate him. He's total doctor. no human elements applied here. This is fine because thats what sick people really need, someone to concentrate on curing them of a sickness no other doctor can, and leave the bedside manner to the associate doctors, and nurses. If I were really hopelessly ill, I'd want Dr. House.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2009 | flag

First of all, this guy was late. Then he said I was obviously a hypochondriac. However, his staff noticed several symptoms I couldn't possibly make up, even subconsciously. After fifteen diagnoses and the removal of an equivalent number of vital organs, I was pronounced to have a terminal illness. Thank God I don't have to live with the pain of losing everything. Now, that's my family and the government's problem.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2009 | flag