Dr. Robert Lopez

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 29/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Robert Lopez has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5574466
23/06/14 5 4 5 5 I actually switch to dr lopez during my 2 month of pregnancy and it was the best choice I made for me and my little one Dr. Lopez cares for his patients and takes time to listen he also has an amazing staff .Dr. Lopez made sure I was taken care of having gestational diabetes and having two previous misscariage I went full term with my little guy.Dr Lopez will definitely be delivering my next child .  Respond
RID: 5479827
15/05/14 5 5 5 5 I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. LOPEZ TO ALL FEMALES INCLUDING FRIENDS AND FAMILIES, THE OFFICE STAFF IS AMAZING AND I HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE THROUGHOUT MY 3 PREGNANCIES.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2530363
14/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Robert Lopez delivered my son and did 9 years ago, he was wonderful and will be planning on him delivering my next baby.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2483994
27/11/12 5 5 5 5 dr lopez is a very friendly an helpfull he answers all your questions and explains everything in detail for you to understand his staff is absolutely great there nice an respectful when he delivered my baby he did everything possible for me to have him natural i will always reccomend him to family and friends
RID: 1747167
15/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lopez has so far been great he spends the time necessary with patients not like other drs that are in and out the exam room in 5 min. Takes time to explain everything to the pt and answer any questions or address any concerns the pt might have, he has good staff as well very nice girls they are very helpful and so far ive only had to wait for a long time once other than that they always run on time, Ill add to this comment after i deliver to let you all know how it went but im not one bit worried i trust Dr. Lopez I would strongly recommend my doctor to any of my family members and friends.
RID: 1533239