Rate Dr. Robert Lopez

Dr. Robert Lopez's Ratings

I actually switch to dr lopez during my 2 month of pregnancy and it was the best choice I made for me and my little one Dr. Lopez cares for his patients and takes time to listen he also has an amazing staff .Dr. Lopez made sure I was taken care of having gestational diabetes and having two previous misscariage I went full term with my little guy.Dr Lopez will definitely be delivering my next child .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2353973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. LOPEZ TO ALL FEMALES INCLUDING FRIENDS AND FAMILIES, THE OFFICE STAFF IS AMAZING AND I HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE THROUGHOUT MY 3 PREGNANCIES.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2353972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Robert Lopez delivered my son and did 9 years ago, he was wonderful and will be planning on him delivering my next baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

dr lopez is a very friendly an helpfull he answers all your questions and explains everything in detail for you to understand his staff is absolutely great there nice an respectful when he delivered my baby he did everything possible for me to have him natural i will always reccomend him to family and friends

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

Dr. Lopez has so far been great he spends the time necessary with patients not like other drs that are in and out the exam room in 5 min. Takes time to explain everything to the pt and answer any questions or address any concerns the pt might have, he has good staff as well very nice girls they are very helpful and so far ive only had to wait for a long time once other than that they always run on time, Ill add to this comment after i deliver to let you all know how it went but im not one bit worried i trust Dr. Lopez I would strongly recommend my doctor to any of my family members and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

very pleseant staff,dr is great, he listens to his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362102].votes_count ]]