Rate Dr. Peter K. Kim

Dr. Peter K. Kim's Ratings

He listens and he was very patient. I am glad he is my doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

This doctor found aneurysm in my brain. My primary doctor did not do anything so I found this doctor. I went to him. He ordered some tests and found my aneurysm. I was referred to a surgeon in Santa Babara and he did coiling of my brain vessel. Now I feel much better. I am so glad that I found him, otherwise, I am not sure what would happen to me. My brain vessel might burst and I may not be the same

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2477802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

I'm surprised he has gotten any good reviews. Makes me question their validity. Dr. Kim seemed very non-interested in me or my issues. He hardly said anything, so I just explained all my symptoms and then kept asking him questions. When I offered what I thought my diagnosis was, he just nodded and said, "That sound like it's possible", and said nothing further. He did not offer any professional insight or possible help and just told me to continue taking medication for the pain. He only ordered an MRI after I requested it. When I returned to my GP, they were shocked he did not do a nerve conduction test to help rule out neurologic causes for my symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2477801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

very efficient office, nice doctor, and accurate diagnosis. I recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

very good doctor He found my mom's brain tumor He saved her life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Lobby is huge but exam room is the size of a very small walk-in closet. Dr. Kim gave me a very cursory exam. No bedside manner. Asked basic questions and had no helpful information to explain my medical concerns. Ordered an MRI and other tests. Staff was cold and unfriendly. Uncomfortable when the receptionist wants you to complete a questionaire survey regarding the doctor and staff with no anonymity. Very awkward to answer questions with them looking over your shoulder. Find a doctor who will take the time to understand your medical history and give a true neurological exam. I will.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][362128].votes_count ]]