Rate Dr. Margaret A. Schlatter

Dr. Margaret A. Schlatter's Ratings

Terrible. Been trying to deal with a cronic condition for 6 months. She does not listen to her patients and if the tests come back "normal" she says you are ok. Not being able to walk down a halway without holding onto the wall is "not normal". She has no interest in trying to figure it out and is NOT up to date on her fields. I have learned more on the internet than I did talking to her... 2 appointments and weeks later, I have to start all over again. So frustrating!!! DO NOT TRUST HER!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

My son was suffering from chronic pain and after many test suggested that my husband and must have abused him as a child! I was so disgusted and offended we never went back she failed to see his vertebra was still fractured after two years or that he had AS Bamboo Spine. The meds she gave him were causing him non epileptic seizures and she did have any idea why he was having them. After UCSF convinced us to stop the meds his seizures stopped. I was initially impressed with her but that quickly faded. She was very hard to get a hold up for follow up calls or appointments. And when she said she would send a referral over to UCSF it was never done after I called numerous times. I would not recommend this Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2012

Horrible attitude and inept at what she does.Completely botched job and has no compassion for people. Would never recommend her even to a squirrel.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][362146].votes_count ]]