Rate Dr. Hsiao Ping Hu

Dr. Hsiao Ping Hu's Ratings

Been seeing Dr. Hu for the past 7 years. Today I took my girls in for a well baby check up and my experience was awful. I wanted to talk to him about the extra office charges so when he returned my phone call these are some of the things he said to me: He stated that I was late and set his office behind schedule (I was about 10 minutes late), he complained about having to see the girls together even though this was how his office staff scheduled the appointment, he complained about me asking him question apart from well baby questions even though his own staff said that I could at the appointment, he said we disrupted his office by moving my youngest daughter out of the room while the older one got her shots first as not to scare the younger before she received hers. The $120 is nothing to pay but the rude treatment is unprofessional and unacceptable! There are many other great pediatricians in the area. Don't subject yourself or your kids to this doctor.

Submitted March 31, 2010 | flag

We have been patients of Dr. Hu's for over 9 yrs and have always been very happy with his knowledge of treatments and illnesses that have come up over that time. He is thorough and answers any questions that we may have.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2007 | flag

Great pediatrician! I love him and his staff, and I love his same day appointment policy. The only thing I do not care for is the fact that he always has visiting doctors that are getting training hours. So I have to tell the visiting doctor everything, then tell Hu the same info.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2007 | flag

Awesome doctor. This has been our pediatrician for all three of our boys. Our oldest is now 9. I have total faith in him. Can always count on being able to get in to see him when emergency or just need reassurance. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great peditrician!! I know that when I have an appointment I will always be seen on time! He is very knowledgeable and keeps upto date on everything. He takes the time with every patient and is very likeable!!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2007 | flag

Awesome pediatrician! Worth taking the time to give positive comments to.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2006 | flag

Great doctor and nice staff. He keeps up on the latest medical developments to ensure our children get the best possible care. I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 23, 2005 | flag