Rate Dr. Catherine D'Amico

Dr. Catherine D'Amico's Ratings

I hit the jackpot when I became a patient of Dr. D'Amico. I can't say enough about this wonderful doctor and her administrative assistant. Dr. D'Amico is professional, courteous and very thorough. She tells you how it is and is very respectful and caring.
I have been a patient of Dr. D'Amico since she started her practice. She has been there for me medically and emotionally and has gone far beyond the call of duty. I remember one day my neighbour and I were talking about our doctor. I made the comment I that I had the best doctor in Ottawa and her response was no, that she had the best doctor in Ottawa only to discover we were both talking about Dr D'.Amico. :) She truly is one in a million.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr D'Amico's for over 18 years. She has also cared for my children too. At one point I used to drive over 2 hours just to keep her as my family doctor. She makes herself available in emergencies, is honest and supportive. She is up to date with current practices and always willing to provide guidance and support. Our family is a healthier one because we have her as our doctor. We feel incredibly lucky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr.D'Amico's for 10 years. She is knowledgeable, caring, always makes sure you get the proper care. She is always punctual but very thorough when in for your appointment. She has a great senose of humor. She is always up to date and if she cannot figure out what is wrong, she sends you to a specialist. I am so thankful to have her as my doctor. Dr. D'Amico is an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. D'Amico's since she first started her practice and then my children when they were born. She is caring, knowledgeable, always up to date on thing. She is punctual but in the appointment always makes sure she deals with the problem that we came to see her for.We have always been able to see her if we have had an emergency and that was a great help when my children were young. She always make sure we are up to date on her check ups and immunizations. She is always pleasant and has a great sense of humour. I am so happy to have her for a doctor. Dr. D'Amico is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I have been with Dr. Catherine D'Amico for 15 years. I am really lucky to have her as my Family Doctor. She is friendly, punctual, knowledgeable and has great sense of humour and very positive attitude! No complains in 15 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734233].votes_count ]]

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2500829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Catherine is one of the best family doctors I have ever worked with. She is knowledgeable, she is constantly working on staying current in her areas of specialization. She has strong communication skills. I am grateful I a managed to "get in" as one of her patients as she has such a heavy workload she almost never allows new patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1148993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr.D'Amico is the best doctor anyone can have. she is competent and extremely knowledgeable. I trust her with my life and she is easy to talk to and takes what u say very seriously. She also has a great sense of humor which I love. And she has a strick code of ethics that she takes great responsibility in . Her staff is absolutely amazing and I cant say enough about them . what a wonderful human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1148992].votes_count ]]