Rate Dr. Catherine D'Amico

Dr. Catherine D'Amico's Ratings

......................................................................................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2500829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Catherine is one of the best family doctors I have ever worked with. She is knowledgeable, she is constantly working on staying current in her areas of specialization. She has strong communication skills. I am grateful I a managed to "get in" as one of her patients as she has such a heavy workload she almost never allows new patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1148993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr.D'Amico is the best doctor anyone can have. she is competent and extremely knowledgeable. I trust her with my life and she is easy to talk to and takes what u say very seriously. She also has a great sense of humor which I love. And she has a strick code of ethics that she takes great responsibility in . Her staff is absolutely amazing and I cant say enough about them . what a wonderful human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1148992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr.D’Amico is an amazing doctor;she is always cheerful,caring,full of positive energy,compassionate and knowledgeable;whenever we visit her, we feel healthier and almost forget our problems. She usually provides us the papers of the latest researches in North America and Europe about our problems. I’ve never heard any doctor be so enthusiastic about her patients so that she attends her office at 6 am or ealier. At that time she reviews patients’ medical histories and researches on their problems for making the appointments as efficient as possible. She starts visiting patient as early as 7:30 or sooner which is before her office manager’s arrival. The appointments are at no delay or waiting in the examining room. Her office manager is so smart that she recognizes you by your voice over the phone; she is very organized and focused so that nothing can be missed about your file. Whenever you call her for an urgent visit, she does her best to get you in on the same day or the day after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1148991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2013

Dr.D'Amico is an amazing doctor. She is compassionate,kind,and caring. She is a doctor with high moral and ethical standards, is highly professional, and has a lovly sense of humor. Dr. D'Amico listens attentively and is diligent with her follow-ups;if she cannot help you she will do her utmost to find someone who will. Re: office management she has a wonderful "no-nonsense" secretary who ensures that all appointments begin and end within the time scheduled. Dr. D'Amico is the quintessential family physician; a model as to what every doctor should aspire to be. I am truly blessed to be under her care and will be forever grateful she accepted me as a patent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1148990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

If you are looking for a role model for physician, you must meet Dr. D'Amico who is very knowledgable, compassionate, caring and thoughtful medical doctor. Dr. D'Amico is a fantastic family doctor who has everything at once. My whole family has been receiving an extraordinary care, not only as a physician but also a trustful, honest and kind friend from her. Dr. D'Amico, words are not powerful enough to express my appreciation. I wish you the best in all aspects of your life. God bless you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1148989].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 24, 2012

My 2 daughters and I have been going to Dr. D'Amico for over a decade. I can't say enough about this amazing doctor. She is very smart and explains everything so we can understand. We really appreciate her committment to always seeing our urgent problems the same day we call. We never have to wait. She is so kind and dedicated to all of us. The best bed-side manner! All the specialists I've seen hold her in the highest regard. Pretty much the perfect family doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1148988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

Catherine has been my doctor for the past 17 years, I trust her with my life, my most precious gift of life. Need I say more!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1148987].votes_count ]]