Rate Dr. Charles S. Faber

Dr. Charles S. Faber's Ratings

Dr. Faber performed two surgeries on my vocal cords to remove polyps, after the biopsy came back which confirmed they were not polyps they performed another surgery treating for polyps…! Dr. Faber wasn’t even performing the surgery and communication between Faber and the surgeon was very poor. After the second surgery and second week on voice rest (yeah that’s fun) Faber prescribed another week of voice rest… (great!) this is because my voice was even worse now than it ever was. After the third week of voice rest Faber realized the surgeon had caused scaring of the vocal cords (thus making my voice much much worse) he recommended me to another doctor please note that Dr. Faber never told me why he was referring me to this doctor the surgeon came in later sat down and explained what happened and why I was being referred. Dr. Faber has terrible bed side manors and fails to communicate to his patients and staff. It look the best surgeon in Boston, MA. to undo what he botched up!

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

This was one of the worst doctors I ever went to. He is rude and abnoxious. I would rather die before going back to him again. Dont go to this man he is a quack!!!! I went to him with vertigo and he gave me pills for blood pressure and alchol depression WHAT?????

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

Very arrogant and rude. The most condescending doctor I have ever met. Would never recommend to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Faber essentially wasted my appointment. He said insurance wouldn't cover my treatment unless I had some tests done. It was only after arguing that I needed the treatment immediately and was willing to pay myself did he find a solution, albeit with numerous eye rolls at me. He also discussed my issue with another doctor within earshot of me and referred to me as a minor. I am 25. Clearly he did not read my chart. I would NEVER recommend him. My brother had a similar experience which is why I requested to see the other Dr. in the practice. I only realized it was not who I requested because of Faber's name on his coat since he never introduced himself to me.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Faber is terrific - he gets right to the point and gives you all the information you need to decide on a course of treatment. He is a tad blunt, but I appreicated his forthrightness. I wouldn't trust my ears to anyone else.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag

The guy is simply awesome. He gets down to the point and will tell you flat out whats wrong with you. I actually found him very thorough. His staff did multiple test before he spoke with me, and they too, we're thorough. (read other reviews, don't know what these people are talking about). I was in and out. Staff was appropriate and polite. Seemed to function like a well-oiled-machine. FYI you SHOULD get hearing tests for earache. The guy is a specialist not a pediatrician. Meds I was prescribed worked perfect, now I feel great. He seemed insanely intellegent and spoke his mind. Other doctors beat around the bush. Also, have you ever noticed his socks? They're plain awesome. Enough said.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

Recognized and sympathized with me on the root cause of the ear issue I was experiencing after several tests were performed and scheduled the appropriate surgery to attempt to fix the issue. It fully resolved it! Thank you so much! You turned my life around and I'm indebted to you!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

I went to this doctor for an ear ache. During my appointment, he told me that I was on a high anti-depressant dose. He is an ENT not a shrink.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

Very arrogant man. Doesn't listen to patients. Made me get a hearing test for an earache.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag