Rate Dr. Charles S. Faber

Dr. Charles S. Faber's Ratings

The person who schedules the surgeries has a very unprofessional and had a condescending attitude. Did not schedule the surgery with this office. Went to another ENT office which was professional and caring. The office staff needs an attitude adjustment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

First let me say something about the staff: the least friendliest with grumpy looks! And the doctor (don't even feel like calling him one based on his attitude): So impatient, spends no time with the patient (after your 1+ hr wait), indifferent and condescending. During my visit, his only worry was why his schedule was so overbooked and he was not too happy with the scheduling assistant. My advice to the wise: Its OK to take a painkiller for your ear-ache instead of going to this doctor. Avoid him and find a better doctor who really cares for his/her patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr. Faber performed two surgeries on my vocal cords to remove polyps, after the biopsy came back which confirmed they were not polyps they performed another surgery treating for polyps…! Dr. Faber wasn’t even performing the surgery and communication between Faber and the surgeon was very poor. After the second surgery and second week on voice rest (yeah that’s fun) Faber prescribed another week of voice rest… (great!) this is because my voice was even worse now than it ever was. After the third week of voice rest Faber realized the surgeon had caused scaring of the vocal cords (thus making my voice much much worse) he recommended me to another doctor please note that Dr. Faber never told me why he was referring me to this doctor the surgeon came in later sat down and explained what happened and why I was being referred. Dr. Faber has terrible bed side manors and fails to communicate to his patients and staff. It look the best surgeon in Boston, MA. to undo what he botched up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1149010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

This was one of the worst doctors I ever went to. He is rude and abnoxious. I would rather die before going back to him again. Dont go to this man he is a quack!!!! I went to him with vertigo and he gave me pills for blood pressure and alchol depression WHAT?????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1149009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Very arrogant and rude. The most condescending doctor I have ever met. Would never recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1149008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr. Faber essentially wasted my appointment. He said insurance wouldn't cover my treatment unless I had some tests done. It was only after arguing that I needed the treatment immediately and was willing to pay myself did he find a solution, albeit with numerous eye rolls at me. He also discussed my issue with another doctor within earshot of me and referred to me as a minor. I am 25. Clearly he did not read my chart. I would NEVER recommend him. My brother had a similar experience which is why I requested to see the other Dr. in the practice. I only realized it was not who I requested because of Faber's name on his coat since he never introduced himself to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1149007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Dr. Faber is terrific - he gets right to the point and gives you all the information you need to decide on a course of treatment. He is a tad blunt, but I appreicated his forthrightness. I wouldn't trust my ears to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1149006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

The guy is simply awesome. He gets down to the point and will tell you flat out whats wrong with you. I actually found him very thorough. His staff did multiple test before he spoke with me, and they too, we're thorough. (read other reviews, don't know what these people are talking about). I was in and out. Staff was appropriate and polite. Seemed to function like a well-oiled-machine. FYI you SHOULD get hearing tests for earache. The guy is a specialist not a pediatrician. Meds I was prescribed worked perfect, now I feel great. He seemed insanely intellegent and spoke his mind. Other doctors beat around the bush. Also, have you ever noticed his socks? They're plain awesome. Enough said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1149005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Recognized and sympathized with me on the root cause of the ear issue I was experiencing after several tests were performed and scheduled the appropriate surgery to attempt to fix the issue. It fully resolved it! Thank you so much! You turned my life around and I'm indebted to you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1149004].votes_count ]]