Rate Dr. Lory E. Baraz

Dr. Lory E. Baraz's Ratings

OMG. Really. Unless you have something that is in a textbook - don't go see this doctor. Because if you don't fit into her "box" of things that she knows, forget it. She does not give a darn about you, only you're numbers. Very, VERY, old school. She needs to go back to school for patient treatment. She wants her money and wants you to get out so that she can get to the next patient to make more money. This is the type of doctor who has no idea of who you are or what you have been through because the ONLY way to treat anyone for ANYTHING is to look at their numbers. If you hire her, you will fire her. Don't waste your time or money.

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

The office staff is small, but friendly and helpful. They don't answer phones, but are prompt to return calls in 24 hours. The payment types (cash or check only) are a little archaic, but it must be easier for them to get paid for their effort. You won't wait long in the exam room for her and she'll spend as much time as you need. She was much more helpful, than my previous doctor, regarding my Hashimoto's Disease. I met with the in-house registered dietitian, who was a bit curt, but helpful nonetheless.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr Baraz's office for years. They absolutely are the most accommodating office I have ever been to. Everyone is courteous and treats you like a "person" not just another patient that they have to get out quickly to get the next one in. I would give this office my highest recommendation. Very nice people who care.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Baraz for thyroid issues. She refused to test for Hashimotos saying it didn't matter. I sought treatment from another Endo who was extremely helpful and I did test positive for Hashimotos. I would never seek treatment from this Dr. again nor would I recommend to anyone.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

DR. BARAZ HAS TREATED BOTH MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF FOR OVER 10 YEARS -- SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT CURRENT MEDICAL UPDATES. SHE HAS A WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER AND IS TRUELY CONCERNED ABOUT GETTING THE BEST RESULTS POSSIBLE IN TREATING YOUR CONDITION. HER STAFF IS FRIENDLY, THE OFFICE EASY TO FIND. SHE IS PUNCTUAL...BUT MOST OF ALL IS THE TIME DR. BARAZ TAKES TO TALK TO YOU AND LISTEN ABOUT YOUR CONCERNS, REVIEWING YOUR TESTS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND COMING TO THE MOST EFFECTIVE COURSE OF TREATMENT. I WOULD REFER HER TO ANYONE...I TRUST HER OPINION, HER KNOWLEDGE AND WE ARE VERY FORTUNATE SHE IS OUR DOCTOR.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

Love this doctor! She's really helpful and kind. The staff is efficient too!

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

Terrible appointment scheduling. You can never get a live person when you call. They don't take visa/mc, only cash or check. The doctor was friendly enough, but did nothing to help my condition. NO suggestions where to go for more help. Just follow up with her in 2 months. finally, I asked for labs and was told they won't mail them but to send a self addresed stamped envelope.

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag

I have type 1 diabetes and 29 years old. After years of being unhappy with a Dr. in Mesa. I moved to Lory. She is on time, friendly. Works well with technology. Listens to me. overall very happy.

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

I highly recommend this Dr. She is very knowledegable, punctual and personable. Their office sends lab work to SonoraQuest, unlike some of the endocrinologists that I've been to who insist on doing their own lab work and fleecing you for money and also the wait time is very minimal, another thing that I haven't had a good experience with at other endocrinologists.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2010 | flag