Dr. Victoria Kendrick

Dr. Victoria Kendrick

Rate Dr. Victoria Kendrick

Dr. Victoria Kendrick's Ratings

Highly critical and dismissive of our parenting style. Very angry if we didn't go along with advice that had nothing to do with medical need but more parenting style. Questioned my ability to make decisions based on having PPD, which is probably the worst thing you can say to a mom with PPD. Insensitive to parent, great rapport with kid. This was years ago, hope things have changed.

Submitted May 4, 2014 | flag

Best Doctor in the world. Worst staff ever! A huge improvement to this office would be to replace the receptionist.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

This office phone line will not accept calls to confirm appointments. The phone lines make it hard to communicate with any staff as phone prompts are hard to navigate through and if you have to cancel and don't get through they charge you a 50.00 fee for a supposed no show.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

This is the rudest office I have ever been in contact with. It doesn't show well on a doc when the stuff are so rude and unhelpful. Really is this what our customer service is coming to?

Submitted Sept. 28, 2012 | flag

Very good with our son, who's been seeing her for almost a year.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kendrick has been my daughter's pediatrician for years. She has been amazing - extremely thorough, professional, kind, and competent. She diagnosed my daughter almost immediately with a chromosomal abnormality that she had since birth (at age 12), that no other doctor previously had noticed. I would recommend her highly with no hesitation.

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

We saw Dr. Kendrick as the pediatrician in the cleft clinic at the ACH. What an amazing doctor. We've probably only seen her three times (how much we wish we can have her as my daughter's pediatrician) yet she has set such a good impression, way beyond my expectation of a doctor. Very thorough, patient, knowledgeable. Very kind and soft spoken - never scared the kid. She was my daughter's pediatrician for cleft-related matters but she checked her all over even more thoroughly than our own pediatrician.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Great Doctor, she is great. But her new staff especial her reseptionist need to go. They are Lazy, useless and just plain craby.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag

This is probably one of the best doctors I ever had opportunity to deal with. She is extraordinarily knowledgeable and caring, and very pleasant to deal with. We trust her without reserve. The wait time is at times a bit long, but patients are clearly forewarned that precedence is given to emergencies and patients with special needs or those that are severely ill. The staff is very helpful and nice but the new receptionist is really cranky.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2010 | flag

Love her, love her, love her. Amazing doctor. Sweet, carring, and most importantly she listens. Tries to help anyway she can, never kicks you out of her office. Always there for your child.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2009 | flag