You may also like

Rate Dr. Kyra Vineyard

Dr. Kyra Vineyard's Ratings

I am blessed that Dr. Vineyard has chosen to take me as a patient, I am often mystified as to the level of a lack of empathy that many doctors will show when discussing what medications you prefer, Dr. Vineyard was not like that she listened to my concerns and showed remarkable patience with me. She is kind and I appreciate her care for my medical problems. It is hard to find a knowledgeable and compassionate Dr who is so rich in empathy. She was definitely an answer to a lot of apprehensive prayers. I would definitely recommend her, I have not had to wait long but even if I did my opinion would remain unchanged. Shes a great example of how most Dr.'s should conduct themselves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

My wife and I have been going to Dr Vineyard for at leadt 3 maybe 4 years. She is very caring and gets to know your health issues well. The Only thing I could say is a negative is how Long it tales her to respond on prescription refills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Dr. Vineyard is a gem. Glad we found her some years back. She took my child's health seriously when the long time family pediatrics office would not. My child had bronchitis on top of her asthma by the time we got to her. The diagnosis was precise and swift action was taken to get my daughter's health back on track. With the care, advice and monitoring given we will definitely keep going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

I am not one to usually go online and write reviews about physicians. It takes a lot to provoke me to the point where I will. Dr. Vineyard's staff is absolutely intolerable. Every time I call, EVERY TIME, I am spoken to in a condescendingly rude and curt tone. Routine things such as making an appointment, or common occurrences that every doctor's office encounters on a daily basis, are seen as inconveniences to the staff or able to completely mystify them. It is painful. So much so, that I will not be going back to Dr. Vineyard. The doctor seems to be a kind and competent physician, but I am wondering what kind of office culture is creating a staff that seems to be so hostile towards its patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1150778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

I began seeing Dr. V in 05. She is always late getting into the room-you have to be her 1st appt of the day or your entire day is waiting. She goes through nurses/office staff like no tomorrow. In January 2012, I tore my calf musc(3rd deg strain/tear)I went to UC who sent me for an MRI & ortho. About a month after I get a call from her nurse (at the time) stating that they had received an MRI & it was normal. I said that is funny, I have a major tear & I am currently in PT, so how the heck was it normal? Just this week, I developed a pain in my tailbone area. I went & had a CT of my low lumbar/sacrum. The nurse called & said nothing was wrong. If my pain cont they wld send me to a doc for a poss. abscess. I called the MRI place got a copy of my report that said, I plainly had osteoarthritis in the area of my pain, & my joints were degenerating. After speaking to a doc I work with, they told me that was the exact cause pain. So, I am searching for a new provider.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1150777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Don't waste your time or jeopardize your health by seeing this physician. She has sent bloodwork and later a biopsy to the wrong lab twice. Both times I've specifically ask if it was a lab that accepted my insurance and both times she assured me that it was; however, she was wrong both times and I have had to pay due to her mistake. She also gave me the wrong doseage of a medication to treat a skin fungus. I am now looking for a new doctor because I am so disatisfied with her and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1150776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

I've seen her now 2 times & she's great but each time have waited more than 1 1/2 hrs to be seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1150775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

She is a good doctor but if you dont agree with her or her staff even if she sends you to someone and you get into it with them that's it she will not be your doctor anymore no wonder why she is always accepting new patients and in the beginning she even prayed with us. If she is a christian why does she act this way.She even had charges that was wrong on my bill like she said i got a flu shot when it wasn't even a flu shot unless she messed up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1150774].votes_count ]]