Rate Dr. Jason Williams

Dr. Jason Williams's Ratings

got rid of my fat lip since i was a child.thank you so much :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2507941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

After a very long wait to see Dr. Williams I can not express how happy I am that I waited. As a double mastectomy patient, he listened to me, explained my options and gave me the opportunity to think about what I wanted to do. I chose tissue expanders, even though I'd had radiation, and it is going very well. I travel to Halifax every 2 weeks and his scheduling staff is more than accommodating due to a 4 hour drive for my appointment. Dr. Frank is also wonderful, working alongside Dr. Williams, he adds more humour and is always ready to chat. I never feel rushed and each appointment is friendly and upbeat. Everyone is always pleasant and smiling. As a breast cancer survivor I can't say enough about this team of amazing human beings.....they have made this part of my journey so much easier and I will be forever grateful for that. Kudos to my "boob guys"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1150933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Fantastic Doctor. very good bedside manners, and very knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1150932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

An awesome doctor and caring human being. I couldn't have been referred to a better specialist. He made me feel confident from our first hand-shake and his greeting. While I was having only a minor procedure performed he continually asked if I was ok. It is very important from a patient's perspective to feel they are in good hands and with Doctor Williams this is definitely the case from the gitgo. His nurse and assistant were also class acts...very friendly and caring as well. We are very, very fortunate to have these three medical professionals in our health system. Don C.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1150931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

I've had Dr. Williams for 3.5 years, due to a foot ulcer/bone infection. I have had three surgeries with him, two unfortunately unsuccessful. Until about 6 months ago, I had my last (and hopefully final) surgery on my foot where he did a surgery that isn't really done on ulcers, because it's not usually successful. He reconstructed my hole heel. I was off it completely for 4 months, but I am happy to say I have had 6 months of a closed foot, with NO signs of infections. If it weren't for him and two other doctors in particular, plus the wonderful Leanne and Angela, I probably wouldn't be here today. If he's reading this, he'll know who it is ;) I recommend him to anyone. Hands down. Thank you, Dr. Williams.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1150930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2012

Dr. Williams was on time and pleasant from our first meeting. He explained every step as he performed plastic surgery. I was impressed with the nurse who assisted as well and knew I was in great hands. Not just a great doctor but a nice person as well. Hope Halifax can keep a hold of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1150929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Effective and Highly Competent Plastic Surgeon. Also a very good mentor to Med-students. Recommended as instructor and surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1150928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

Dr. William's pleasant and caring attitude made be comfortable and confident in his abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1150927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2011

Fantastic! Very knowledgeable and competent. Couldn't ask for a better surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1150926].votes_count ]]