Rate Dr. Raveen R. Arora

Dr. Raveen R. Arora's Ratings

Dr. Arora kept my mother alive many yrs even with her weak heart muscle. He also put a pacemaker in my father who is now 93 and going strong. Besides his wonderful bedside manner, he is dedicated to the core about his patients. I highly recommend this cardiologist as I have been taking my parents to him for over 10 years.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr Arora applies advanced(a higher level than others)methods in diagnosing and treating diseased hearts.Because of his unique approach in treating my 25 year old bypass grafts, i've avoided a second bypass operation! Would i recommend him? You bet!

Submitted July 4, 2009 | flag

One of the kindest, most knowledge physicians I have ever encountered. It's unfortunate all health care professionals cannot emmulate Dr. Arora.

Submitted June 24, 2008 | flag

Dr. Arora is one of the nicest and most professional doctors I have ever dealt with. I am infinitely healthier having acquired him as my regular physician. I love Dr. Arora dearly and will continue to see him for years to come.

Submitted May 2, 2008 | flag

Very konwlegable doctor, staff friendly, makes you feel comfortable

Submitted April 24, 2008 | flag