Dr. Alex Bianchi

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 22 reviews. Dr. Alex Bianchi has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does he take medicaid?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 3632178
14/12/13 2 4 2 3 My major disappointment with the doctor was that he always left me with the feeling that I was an assembly-line patient. I was treated more by the clock than by my personal needs. On one memorable occasion he refused to give me an EKG because I had too much hair on my chest. I guess he thought the electrodes would not stick to me. Since he did not have the instruments(?scissors?)to remove some hair, he sent me home for self-treatment. I cut off some hair and returned later that day.
RID: 1432192
04/05/11 5 5 5 5 I'm almost 70 years old, I've been a paraplegic for 30 years. I've seen my share of doctors. I can truthfully say that Dr. Bianchi is the best physican that I have had experience with. For several years, I refused to go to a doctor because I found them to be unconcerned and uncaring. This all changed when I discovered Dr. Bianchi. His sensitivity is always evident. I've been his patient for about 5 years. In that time, he has provided me with excellent care. He is knowledgeable and in my opinion, a brillant physican. I am constantly recommending him to others. I am very grateful to this fine young man for taking good care of me. He is the very best.
RID: 1366466
18/02/11 4 1 1 2 Last year, Liza gave me an antibiotic and two days later I was back in the office because I had pneumonia. Couple months later, I had chills/fever that came & went away so I saw Liza again, she said "well I'm not sure why you have a fever but no other symptoms so I'm going to give you an antibiotic." She ordered blood work, and I insisted that she include Lyme Disease. Nurse called, said blood count was a little off, nothing to worry about. I asked about Lyme's and LabCorp didn't test. I insisted they do and yep, positive. 2 weeks ago, twisted my ankle. Saw Dr. Bianchi. He "guaranteed" that it wasn't broken, said to stay off it and handed me a script to get my cholesterol checked. Went to emerg. ctr 2 hours later and yep, broken cubiod bone. Needless to say, I'm looking for new doc. How many other times do they "dismiss" their patients? My OBGYN always said "You know your body better than anyone else." SHE is a good doctor.
RID: 1342032
20/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bianchi is an excellent physican and a fine man. I am grateful for the kindness that he always shows me and for his good medical care. His wonderful attitude makes going to the doctor, for me, a pleasure. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a physican who cares about his patients and knows what he's doing. Dr. Bianchi won't let you down. He's the best!
RID: 1267503
07/10/10 5 5 5 5 As someone who has seen numerous doctors throughout my life, Dr. Bianchi has been by far and away the best. In a day where people are made to feel like numbers, Dr. Bianchi always takes the time to help each and everyone of his patients. He constantly shows how much he cares for his patients. Not only does he take care of me, but my father as well. He saved my father's life by catching his cancer at a very early stage and was able to have it taken care of. Anytime I have been to the ofice, the office staff is always courteous and helpful and both Dr. Bianchi and Liza treat me with the utmost respect. He is very easy to talk to and always takes the time to make sure I have all my questions answered. I have referred Dr.Bianchi to many friends and they are also happy that they have begun to see him. This is a person who enjoys being a doctor and helping people.
RID: 1258437
25/09/10 4 3 5 5 I find it ironic that I came to leave a rating for my family doctor, only to find this atrocity on here! Dr. Bianchi has treated my family for several years now. He & Liza are both caring & educated practitioners. I think it goes without saying before one critiques anything, they should have all the facts. My husband went through the program successfully. No, he does not prescribe legal speed. No, he does not write a prescription unless every other avenue has failed. My husband, for example, went through the program without one pill prescribed, lost 30 lbs.& went off all of his blood pressure medicines. Dr. Bianchi in essence, saved his life & the life of the man by three sons call dad. I would venture to say that in order to call someone 'horrible' you would actually have to have all of your facts straight first. Dr. Bianchi is the epitome of professionalism with a plethora of medical knowledge. Obviously this is evident from the amount of patients willing to wait to see him.
RID: 1258392
25/09/10 1 3 1 1 Staff is often rude. You don't see Bianchi himself unless you're enrolled in "medical weight loss program," i.e. "How I charge hundreds of dollars and then write you a prescription for legal speed." Physician's assistant is nice but main job seems to be shilling the medical weight loss program. He's a horrible "family practictioner." I've had higher level of care at Westside, which technically is a low-cost clinic. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone who wants a physician who atually CARES about his patients.
See Responses
RID: 1204587
09/07/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Bianchi and his staff are exceptional and professional. He takes the time to explain everything to me and makes me feel comfortable. I'm not afrain to see the doctor anymore. Hope I don't need to though!
RID: 1189639
15/06/10 2 2 2 2 Dr. Bianchi is very nice and helpful doctor, however the staff if so rude and nasty - changing doctors only for that reason.
RID: 1151167
16/04/10 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable, caring, and gives immediate attention to given issues.
RID: 1091783
29/01/10 3 1 2 4 I have not been happy about the last two visits. I have been seen with the Liza and not the doctor and have to wait long till it was my time.  Respond
RID: 1081397
17/01/10 5 4 5 5 I see Dr. Bianchi for his weight management program. He gave a presentation of the program at Pro Physical Therapy while I was there for rehab after knee surgery. I had already decided I needed to lose weight so my knee problem didn't worsen. Since seeing Dr. Bianchi, I have already gone down one size. He is caring, knowledgeable, and encouraging. He always explains why he is making a change in my program when needed. If you want to lose weight, go see Dr. Bianchi.  Respond
RID: 988835
16/09/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bianchi and his associate Liza Fernandez are a unique and complimentary practice. They always are prepared for my visit and who I see is directly related to what I need at the time. I have told them both that their job is to keep me living and they have done this very admirably. My health is better now than it has been at any time in my adult life and I have benefitted enormously thru their care. Everytime I arrive I am greeted in a friendly, professional manner and this continues thru the appointment as I leave. I consider it to be a rare priviledge to have them as my primary care providers. They care for me and it shows.
RID: 985571
12/09/09 5 5 5 5 I had not been for a true physical in years. Needing to find a phsycian for a "wellcare" checkup, I was referred to Dr. Bianchi. Fortunately, I have been most pleased with with Dr Bianchi and his PA's service and attitude. They are non judgemental and seem to be a patients advocate. I'm confident that my best interest is at the forefront of they're treatment.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 983641
09/09/09 5 4 5 5 Dr Bianchi is a caring doctor who takes the time needed to take care of my wife and me. He is pleasant, knowledge and thorough. His office staff is very pleasant as well. As you can see we are very pleased with him.
Respond

09/09/09 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

06/09/09 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

26/07/09 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 927887

03/07/09 3 3 1 1 Presented with severe abdominal pain. Ran xray to check for bowel obstruction and it was clear. Continued to have severe pain for 10 more days and doctor did nothing but suggest additional laxatives....no exam, no blood work...didn't even return our call asking for pain medication. Patient finally insisted on a colonoscopy but after the prep, it couldn't be done because of fever. The Gastroenterologist sent him for a CAT scan because of the pain and fever and they found the appendicitis. He was immediately sent to the Emergency Room and admitted to hospital (11 days after initial exam) with acute appendicitis with partial rupture and the complications that go along with that including severe pain.
RID: 751746
30/12/08 4 4 5 5 Dr Bianchi and Liza are very thorough and give you the time you need to resolve your condition or illness. Dr. B is a very caring person.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 609220
04/06/08 4 5 5 4 organized, thorough,patient,reassuring. My confidence has been restored ...  Respond
RID: 454511
02/12/07 5 4 5 5 Dr. Bianchi is by far the most outstanding physician out there! If he isn't your doctor, he should be! Easy to get a same-day appointment, very helpful with any concern you may have.
RID: 445025
16/11/07 2 1 4 4 The head reception has a nasty attitude at times. I've called in with a chronic condition and they didn't even seem concerned. I had to fax the doctor with emergency room records to get a response. I always seem to wait at this doctor while other walk right in. I referred serveral people to this Doctor that are seen right away while I wait over a half hour everytime. This happens even when no one else is in the office.
RID: 435859
29/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bianchi's medical expertise and his holistic approach to medicine is commendable. When approached with a chellenging delimma, Dr. Bianchi uses his training in the scientific method to resolve the problem. Dr. Bianchi is well versed, confident and very compassionate as a Doctor, his bedside manner is outstanding.
RID: 427795
12/10/07 5 4 5 5 We lucked into this doctor when our previous doctor moved. We are very pleased with the quality of care and personal attention we routinely receive with Dr. Bianchi. He is easily the best family doctor we have ever had.
Paid (or co-pay): $10