Rate Dr. Alex Bianchi

Dr. Alex Bianchi's Ratings

The office scheduling is horrible; never on time, way overbooked which makes you feel like they are this way because of money, turnover, not care. Average wait is a good 45 minutes to an hour. Dr. Bianchi at time seems unaware of which patient or what problem he is addressing or history of patient. What happen to previewing patient files the night or morning prior to appt. He is not very empathic with people pain and suffering and difficult to get him to prescribe pain management medication for relief and wants to go the natural homopathic route which I am all for but there are time people need immediate relief. My husband and I are in our 60s and things are starting to ache and creak, thinking of looking for another doctor. Liza on the hand, is much more caring and listens to needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I've never been seen by Dr Boanchi within 30 min of my appt. I've been here more than 10 times over the past 8 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

When he first started out he was descent. The past three times I went I had to wait close to 75 minutes before I was seen to and then I was rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

We like him and his staff looks out us and is very help. Rosemarie and I would never thing go going to another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

My major disappointment with the doctor was that he always left me with the feeling that I was an assembly-line patient. I was treated more by the clock than by my personal needs. On one memorable occasion he refused to give me an EKG because I had too much hair on my chest. I guess he thought the electrodes would not stick to me. Since he did not have the instruments(?scissors?)to remove some hair, he sent me home for self-treatment. I cut off some hair and returned later that day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2165046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

I'm almost 70 years old, I've been a paraplegic for 30 years. I've seen my share of doctors. I can truthfully say that Dr. Bianchi is the best physican that I have had experience with. For several years, I refused to go to a doctor because I found them to be unconcerned and uncaring. This all changed when I discovered Dr. Bianchi. His sensitivity is always evident. I've been his patient for about 5 years. In that time, he has provided me with excellent care. He is knowledgeable and in my opinion, a brillant physican. I am constantly recommending him to others. I am very grateful to this fine young man for taking good care of me. He is the very best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2165066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Last year, Liza gave me an antibiotic and two days later I was back in the office because I had pneumonia. Couple months later, I had chills/fever that came & went away so I saw Liza again, she said "well I'm not sure why you have a fever but no other symptoms so I'm going to give you an antibiotic." She ordered blood work, and I insisted that she include Lyme Disease. Nurse called, said blood count was a little off, nothing to worry about. I asked about Lyme's and LabCorp didn't test. I insisted they do and yep, positive. 2 weeks ago, twisted my ankle. Saw Dr. Bianchi. He "guaranteed" that it wasn't broken, said to stay off it and handed me a script to get my cholesterol checked. Went to emerg. ctr 2 hours later and yep, broken cubiod bone. Needless to say, I'm looking for new doc. How many other times do they "dismiss" their patients? My OBGYN always said "You know your body better than anyone else." SHE is a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2165065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

Dr. Bianchi is an excellent physican and a fine man. I am grateful for the kindness that he always shows me and for his good medical care. His wonderful attitude makes going to the doctor, for me, a pleasure. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a physican who cares about his patients and knows what he's doing. Dr. Bianchi won't let you down. He's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2165064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

As someone who has seen numerous doctors throughout my life, Dr. Bianchi has been by far and away the best. In a day where people are made to feel like numbers, Dr. Bianchi always takes the time to help each and everyone of his patients. He constantly shows how much he cares for his patients. Not only does he take care of me, but my father as well. He saved my father's life by catching his cancer at a very early stage and was able to have it taken care of. Anytime I have been to the ofice, the office staff is always courteous and helpful and both Dr. Bianchi and Liza treat me with the utmost respect. He is very easy to talk to and always takes the time to make sure I have all my questions answered. I have referred Dr.Bianchi to many friends and they are also happy that they have begun to see him. This is a person who enjoys being a doctor and helping people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2165063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2010

I find it ironic that I came to leave a rating for my family doctor, only to find this atrocity on here! Dr. Bianchi has treated my family for several years now. He & Liza are both caring & educated practitioners. I think it goes without saying before one critiques anything, they should have all the facts. My husband went through the program successfully. No, he does not prescribe legal speed. No, he does not write a prescription unless every other avenue has failed. My husband, for example, went through the program without one pill prescribed, lost 30 lbs.& went off all of his blood pressure medicines. Dr. Bianchi in essence, saved his life & the life of the man by three sons call dad. I would venture to say that in order to call someone 'horrible' you would actually have to have all of your facts straight first. Dr. Bianchi is the epitome of professionalism with a plethora of medical knowledge. Obviously this is evident from the amount of patients willing to wait to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2165062].votes_count ]]