Rate Dr. Alex Bianchi

Dr. Alex Bianchi's Ratings

We like him and his staff looks out us and is very help. Rosemarie and I would never thing go going to another doctor.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

My major disappointment with the doctor was that he always left me with the feeling that I was an assembly-line patient. I was treated more by the clock than by my personal needs. On one memorable occasion he refused to give me an EKG because I had too much hair on my chest. I guess he thought the electrodes would not stick to me. Since he did not have the instruments(?scissors?)to remove some hair, he sent me home for self-treatment. I cut off some hair and returned later that day.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

I'm almost 70 years old, I've been a paraplegic for 30 years. I've seen my share of doctors. I can truthfully say that Dr. Bianchi is the best physican that I have had experience with. For several years, I refused to go to a doctor because I found them to be unconcerned and uncaring. This all changed when I discovered Dr. Bianchi. His sensitivity is always evident. I've been his patient for about 5 years. In that time, he has provided me with excellent care. He is knowledgeable and in my opinion, a brillant physican. I am constantly recommending him to others. I am very grateful to this fine young man for taking good care of me. He is the very best.

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag

Last year, Liza gave me an antibiotic and two days later I was back in the office because I had pneumonia. Couple months later, I had chills/fever that came & went away so I saw Liza again, she said "well I'm not sure why you have a fever but no other symptoms so I'm going to give you an antibiotic." She ordered blood work, and I insisted that she include Lyme Disease. Nurse called, said blood count was a little off, nothing to worry about. I asked about Lyme's and LabCorp didn't test. I insisted they do and yep, positive. 2 weeks ago, twisted my ankle. Saw Dr. Bianchi. He "guaranteed" that it wasn't broken, said to stay off it and handed me a script to get my cholesterol checked. Went to emerg. ctr 2 hours later and yep, broken cubiod bone. Needless to say, I'm looking for new doc. How many other times do they "dismiss" their patients? My OBGYN always said "You know your body better than anyone else." SHE is a good doctor.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bianchi is an excellent physican and a fine man. I am grateful for the kindness that he always shows me and for his good medical care. His wonderful attitude makes going to the doctor, for me, a pleasure. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a physican who cares about his patients and knows what he's doing. Dr. Bianchi won't let you down. He's the best!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

As someone who has seen numerous doctors throughout my life, Dr. Bianchi has been by far and away the best. In a day where people are made to feel like numbers, Dr. Bianchi always takes the time to help each and everyone of his patients. He constantly shows how much he cares for his patients. Not only does he take care of me, but my father as well. He saved my father's life by catching his cancer at a very early stage and was able to have it taken care of. Anytime I have been to the ofice, the office staff is always courteous and helpful and both Dr. Bianchi and Liza treat me with the utmost respect. He is very easy to talk to and always takes the time to make sure I have all my questions answered. I have referred Dr.Bianchi to many friends and they are also happy that they have begun to see him. This is a person who enjoys being a doctor and helping people.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag

I find it ironic that I came to leave a rating for my family doctor, only to find this atrocity on here! Dr. Bianchi has treated my family for several years now. He & Liza are both caring & educated practitioners. I think it goes without saying before one critiques anything, they should have all the facts. My husband went through the program successfully. No, he does not prescribe legal speed. No, he does not write a prescription unless every other avenue has failed. My husband, for example, went through the program without one pill prescribed, lost 30 lbs.& went off all of his blood pressure medicines. Dr. Bianchi in essence, saved his life & the life of the man by three sons call dad. I would venture to say that in order to call someone 'horrible' you would actually have to have all of your facts straight first. Dr. Bianchi is the epitome of professionalism with a plethora of medical knowledge. Obviously this is evident from the amount of patients willing to wait to see him.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2010 | flag

Staff is often rude. You don't see Bianchi himself unless you're enrolled in "medical weight loss program," i.e. "How I charge hundreds of dollars and then write you a prescription for legal speed." Physician's assistant is nice but main job seems to be shilling the medical weight loss program. He's a horrible "family practictioner." I've had higher level of care at Westside, which technically is a low-cost clinic. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone who wants a physician who atually CARES about his patients.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bianchi and his staff are exceptional and professional. He takes the time to explain everything to me and makes me feel comfortable. I'm not afrain to see the doctor anymore. Hope I don't need to though!

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bianchi is very nice and helpful doctor, however the staff if so rude and nasty - changing doctors only for that reason.

Submitted June 15, 2010 | flag