You may also like

Rate Dr. P. Ekwalanga

Dr. P. Ekwalanga's Ratings

Great Doctor...Dr. Ekwalanga is very gentle, kind and caring. Would recommend her to everyone....she is simply amazing :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have just one word for her: Amazing!!!!
She's excellent in her job and knows it all...good luck to her for all her future endeavours 😃

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Dr. Ekwalanga is wonderful. She is warm and positive and takes time to get to know you. She always answered all of my concerns and took great care of me and my baby. Her staff was great. I've never been so relaxed in a doctors office. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr Ekwalanga is a great doctor. She's very patient and answered any and all questions that I had. She was on call the morning that I was admitted in the hospital and she stopped in to see how I was doing and to wish me luck before she left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

This Dr. helped with our adult daughter who has disabilities and is non verbal. She needed a Morena implanted to stop heavy menses and Dr. Ekwalanga did it as an out patient in the Peter Lougheed Hosp. She was very sweet to our daughter and kind to me also. She was very gentle too. when it came time for my dtr to be called into the procedure room .. she even wanted me in the room to help our daughter to be assured and peaceful until she went to sleep as she did not understand what was going on. She had me stay until my daughter was peaceful and asleep and then I let myself out. There have been no problems since for my daughter .. and this Dr. is so kind and easy to talk to and understand. I would greatly recommend her to any woman for themselves or their daughters. five stars for sure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

She is very kind and excellent doctor I WS feeling so sad when I got discharged after my delivery....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1151520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Is a very kind person, always explains well why, when, how and where, she helped me to get pregnant with my first child, if his staff is a bit clumsy and hard to make an appointment they ask thousands of explanations for get there, but dr. Pauline is an angel, patient, emotional and respectful person, My husband and I did not change it to any other doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1151519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

If you get the opportunity to have Dr.Ekwalanga as your OB do not pass her up. What an amazing woman. She is so incredibly friendly and most of her staff are polite and helpful. Waiting was never an issue for me, I was usually in a room within 15min of arriving for my appointment. I was lucky enough to have Dr. Ekwalanga on call when I delivered, what a great experience and I knew I could trust her to make the right decisions during the delivery. I'm sad that once my 6 week follow up appointment is over I won't be seeing her anymore, she was so nice to be around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1151518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2013

Dr. Ekwalanga was amazing!!! She has a great sense of humor and went threw my complete surgey with me before. In the OR she made me laugh and made sure I was doing well before. The only down fall is her office staff, I was on hold for 12 min waiting to book a follow up. I would for sure go back to her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1151517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Dr. Ekwalanga is certainly one of the nicest doctors me and my wife went to. She really takes the time to explain things and is very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1151516].votes_count ]]