Rate Dr. P. Ekwalanga

Dr. P. Ekwalanga's Ratings

She is very kind and excellent doctor I WS feeling so sad when I got discharged after my delivery....

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

Is a very kind person, always explains well why, when, how and where, she helped me to get pregnant with my first child, if his staff is a bit clumsy and hard to make an appointment they ask thousands of explanations for get there, but dr. Pauline is an angel, patient, emotional and respectful person, My husband and I did not change it to any other doctor.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

If you get the opportunity to have Dr.Ekwalanga as your OB do not pass her up. What an amazing woman. She is so incredibly friendly and most of her staff are polite and helpful. Waiting was never an issue for me, I was usually in a room within 15min of arriving for my appointment. I was lucky enough to have Dr. Ekwalanga on call when I delivered, what a great experience and I knew I could trust her to make the right decisions during the delivery. I'm sad that once my 6 week follow up appointment is over I won't be seeing her anymore, she was so nice to be around.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ekwalanga was amazing!!! She has a great sense of humor and went threw my complete surgey with me before. In the OR she made me laugh and made sure I was doing well before. The only down fall is her office staff, I was on hold for 12 min waiting to book a follow up. I would for sure go back to her!!

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ekwalanga is certainly one of the nicest doctors me and my wife went to. She really takes the time to explain things and is very friendly.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ekwalanga is a wonderful doctor. I became her patient last year and I have nothing but good words about her. I just had a surgery and I just can't say enough about her careness and kindness. I will go to her no matter where she goes. You go Dr. Ekwalanga!!!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ekwalanga is an amazing doctor! She has the best bedside manner and is very warm and caring. Every appointment I had with her she listened and answered any and all questions I threw at her. She was prompt on getting me any referrals I needed and quite frankly her caring manner remineds me of my mother. Unfortunately, she wasn't on shift yet by the time my son arrived (if she was I know there would have been less complications) but she came to visit us as soon as we were in recovery. She truly is the sweetest woman as she personally mailed me a thank you card for the christmas cookies I gave her and phoned me a to see how baby and I were doing. I still see another doc in her practice and she always makes time to see my son and I if she happens to be working too. She's all you could ask for in a doctor and more.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr Ekwalanga is one of the most caring, human doctor I have ever had the pleasure to see. I am in my 2nd pregnancy and I am very happy she is taking care of me. She was absolutely amazing with my first pregnancy. This one is high risk and she has walked me through everything, every step of the way. She does run behind (appointments) but to me it is insignificant. I would wait all day to see her. And I know that if I was the one who needed the extra time she would take the extra time no question. Or would show up at the hospital if I needed her there. She looks you in the eye, shakes your hand and answers any question/concern that you may have. More doctors should be like her. She will deliver my new son via C-Section in about 2 weeks and I can't wait! Thank you Dr Ekwalanga! YOU ARE THE BEST!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

Knowledgeable doctor. Helpful . Treat her patient with care.answered our questions.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

She is an amazing doctor takes the time to listen to your concerns and address them

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag