Rate Dr. P. Ekwalanga

Dr. P. Ekwalanga's Ratings

Dr Ekwalanga is a great doctor. She's very patient and answered any and all questions that I had. She was on call the morning that I was admitted in the hospital and she stopped in to see how I was doing and to wish me luck before she left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

This Dr. helped with our adult daughter who has disabilities and is non verbal. She needed a Morena implanted to stop heavy menses and Dr. Ekwalanga did it as an out patient in the Peter Lougheed Hosp. She was very sweet to our daughter and kind to me also. She was very gentle too. when it came time for my dtr to be called into the procedure room .. she even wanted me in the room to help our daughter to be assured and peaceful until she went to sleep as she did not understand what was going on. She had me stay until my daughter was peaceful and asleep and then I let myself out. There have been no problems since for my daughter .. and this Dr. is so kind and easy to talk to and understand. I would greatly recommend her to any woman for themselves or their daughters. five stars for sure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

She is very kind and excellent doctor I WS feeling so sad when I got discharged after my delivery....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1151520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Is a very kind person, always explains well why, when, how and where, she helped me to get pregnant with my first child, if his staff is a bit clumsy and hard to make an appointment they ask thousands of explanations for get there, but dr. Pauline is an angel, patient, emotional and respectful person, My husband and I did not change it to any other doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1151519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

If you get the opportunity to have Dr.Ekwalanga as your OB do not pass her up. What an amazing woman. She is so incredibly friendly and most of her staff are polite and helpful. Waiting was never an issue for me, I was usually in a room within 15min of arriving for my appointment. I was lucky enough to have Dr. Ekwalanga on call when I delivered, what a great experience and I knew I could trust her to make the right decisions during the delivery. I'm sad that once my 6 week follow up appointment is over I won't be seeing her anymore, she was so nice to be around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1151518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2013

Dr. Ekwalanga was amazing!!! She has a great sense of humor and went threw my complete surgey with me before. In the OR she made me laugh and made sure I was doing well before. The only down fall is her office staff, I was on hold for 12 min waiting to book a follow up. I would for sure go back to her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1151517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Dr. Ekwalanga is certainly one of the nicest doctors me and my wife went to. She really takes the time to explain things and is very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1151516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

Dr. Ekwalanga is a wonderful doctor. I became her patient last year and I have nothing but good words about her. I just had a surgery and I just can't say enough about her careness and kindness. I will go to her no matter where she goes. You go Dr. Ekwalanga!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1151515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

Dr. Ekwalanga is an amazing doctor! She has the best bedside manner and is very warm and caring. Every appointment I had with her she listened and answered any and all questions I threw at her. She was prompt on getting me any referrals I needed and quite frankly her caring manner remineds me of my mother. Unfortunately, she wasn't on shift yet by the time my son arrived (if she was I know there would have been less complications) but she came to visit us as soon as we were in recovery. She truly is the sweetest woman as she personally mailed me a thank you card for the christmas cookies I gave her and phoned me a to see how baby and I were doing. I still see another doc in her practice and she always makes time to see my son and I if she happens to be working too. She's all you could ask for in a doctor and more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1151514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

Dr Ekwalanga is one of the most caring, human doctor I have ever had the pleasure to see. I am in my 2nd pregnancy and I am very happy she is taking care of me. She was absolutely amazing with my first pregnancy. This one is high risk and she has walked me through everything, every step of the way. She does run behind (appointments) but to me it is insignificant. I would wait all day to see her. And I know that if I was the one who needed the extra time she would take the extra time no question. Or would show up at the hospital if I needed her there. She looks you in the eye, shakes your hand and answers any question/concern that you may have. More doctors should be like her. She will deliver my new son via C-Section in about 2 weeks and I can't wait! Thank you Dr Ekwalanga! YOU ARE THE BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1151513].votes_count ]]