Rate Dr. Timothy A. Goedde

Dr. Timothy A. Goedde's Ratings

Dr. Goedde has been my doctor for 18 years, he has treated my 3 sisters and my mother for breast cancer. He is absolutly the best and knows his business. He is very caring and compassionate.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Goedde is THE BEST! He is very straight forward & extremely thorough. I am 37 and I found a lump. 3 days later I had 2 sets of mammograms and an ultrasound of the area, they called Dr. Goedde to take a look, and I was in his office in about 30 min. By the time I got there, he had already looked at my scans. After examining me, he did a very extensive/thorough biopsy (he really didn't think it was anything, so he wanted to be sure if it came back negative, he had biopsies everything he could). The following afternoon he called me & told me that my biopsy was cancerous. Two business days late I had a MRI. That night he called me at 7pm to tell me that my tumor was significant & I would need a mastectomy. It was only 16 days from my 1st mammogram to my double mastectomy. Dr. Goedde and his staff took care of EVERYTHING, I never had to make a call or schedule ANYTHING. Dr. Goedde always takes the time to answer anything, as if I was his only patient. I have & will highly recommend him!

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

Very impressed with Dr. Goedde!! Very thorough and spent ample time answering questions! HIGHLY recommend Dr. Goedde.

Submitted July 31, 2012 | flag

I was sent to Dr. Goedde by my family physician after a finding of calcifications in my mammogram. Dr. Goedde performed a stereotactic biopsy and luckily the findings were negative. Dr. Goedde was very kind and communicated in a very clear and conscise way. He was very willing to answer my questions and he and his nurse put me at ease during the biopsy. I want to thank everyone in the office so THANK-YOu!

Submitted April 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Geodde is a very compassionate doctor who I have enjoyed having him as my oncologist... he was very helpful in explaining what my needs were going to be... He spoke with a very professional,yet laymen's terms that I could follow along with. His staff were also very helpful in explaining what may happen to me in the future, every procedure was explained in detail.....I felt very comfortable with dealing with Dr. Geodde, I would recommend him to any woman with breast cancer or concerns about breast cancer..... I feel honored to have him on my team of specialist caring for my every medical need. L.Cope, Indiana

Submitted June 27, 2007 | flag