Dr. Jacqueline Kennedy

Rate Dr. Jacqueline Kennedy

Dr. Jacqueline Kennedy's Ratings

Excellent surgeon. Very thorough and professional. Willing to answer all questions and very caring about my recovery. (Mastectomy required after cancer diagnosis) Easy to talk with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Excellent surgeon. Answered all my concerns and had good bedside manners. Strongly recommend her to anyone who needs surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I thought that this surgeon was really great, until after the surgery. She lacked empathy, and compassion. As the year progressed I am now experiencing pain in my left breast, and the Cross could not get a successful ultra sound, due to the pain I am in. I was referred back to Dr. Jacqueline Kennedy at the Tawa. I was booked in less than a week, and then last minute (day before appointment) She decided to tell her reception that she would not see me until I was able to have a successful ultra sound or mammogram. After my surgery almost a year ago now on the mastectomy of the right breast, she decided her follow up with me was in the hospital after I was brought in by ambulance with a full fledged infection,. Her concern was all about her ego and that she did a good clean surgery, not the fact that i was laying their in agony. I think she is unprofessional, and lacks compassion all the way around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

One of the first statements she made was like this, "I don't know why your doctor sent you to me. I don't know why she thought I could help you." This said in an condescending tone as though it was my fault that my GP didn't give Dr.Kennedy enough information. After the exam, she bluntly asked if "some thing" had happened to me (sexaul assault)...tremendously lacking in sensitivity in the asking and after I answered "yes" and explained. Dr. Kennedy pointed to her head when she suggested that my gastro intestinal issues were "up here" (in the head). She did not explain cause of IBS, what IBS is, or how to manage it if it turns out that I have it. I never want to see Dr. Kennedy again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2012

I recently had my Gal Bladder removed by Dr. Kennedy. She made me feel at ease I moment I met her. She is warm, friendly, knowledgeable, and very thorough. My experience with her was perfect. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

This is the WORST experience I ever had. Talk about incompetent and unprofessional. Showed up at the hospital for my scheduled lumpectomy and found out as they were ready to wheel me into the operating room that the doctor had neglected to have another procedure I required done before the surgery. So, my lumpectomy was cancelled. I've switched doctors - didn't trust her to operate on me if she couldn't even organize the pre-work required! What an emotional nightmare for me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

Excellent Surgeon. I will rate her highest in all catgories from taking care verbally to the end of the operation. Got no pain. Dr. looked very confident of what she diagnosed. I will recommend this Dr. to everyone - Devi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Attention to Detail! I'm a chronic pain patient who was diagnosed with invasive breast cancer. She insisted on a breast mri to be sure about a questionable ultrasound finding on second breast (and on a specific radiologist to read the mri & to get to the bottom of the mystery right away). The surgeries were done successfully & she respected my pain mgt. needs by letting my pain spec. dictate pain med requirements pre- and post-op. Thank you Dr. Kennedy! 10-month Survivor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2009

Dr Kennedy was very helpful in helping making a good decision before surgery and is a very good surgeon. The incision are barely seen. I had great trust in her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152146].votes_count ]]