Dr. Ercole Franco Leone

Dr. Ercole Franco Leone

Rate Dr. Ercole Franco Leone

Dr. Ercole Franco Leone's Ratings

With out the details, I had a very bad accident and he saved my life. Plain and simple. Best Doctor I have ever had and is an out right outstanding person.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ercole is one the worst doctor I have ever seen. I had a problem that hasn't easy to detect. He didnt make any efforts to help me. He just went throw the motions. His greatest advice has to "take a trip". After 6 months I was finally able to change doctors. Dr. Ercole is a disgrace to the profession

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

I talked and visited 3 urologists in the Vancouver area. Dr. Leonne knows what he's doing and is excellent. I'm a retired pharmacist so I talked to another retired urologist I've known for 30+ years and Dr. Leonne came highly recommended. Did a great job in the diagnosis and advise he gave me. Did nerve sparing prostectomy. Did a great job. Very very pleased.

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

Someone called me to confirm my appointment with Dr Leone. I was confused so asked when the appointment was. The female voice would not tell me and hung up. Reading commments on staff and receptionist from past comments I believe the same nasty one still works there. So to date I have not seen Dr Leone.

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

I asked him if I could use only a local anesthesia and he agreed in the consultation. At the hospital I was given a general anesthetic with no warning. I didn't fast or take out my contact lenses because we'd agreed I'd only take the local. Other than that I was okay.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Leone is a rare breed of specialist who will actually get back to you in a timely fashion. He genuinely cares, and goes out of his way to move heaven and earth to make things happen. There is surely no other specialist anywhere who will return a pager at 2am in the morning to give advice!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

I am awaiting the results of an extremely complex and invasive surgical procedure performed by Dr Leone. My decision to allocate him the trust to advance or hinder my life circumstance, was carried out with a professional scrutiny. He has an excellent sense of humor, is honest, brilliant and is sincere in his desire to deliver an optimal result. Having dealt with many surgeons over the years I can state for certain that this guy is at the top of his game and works way too hard trying to help others. He is a "good guy" and I shall accept my result within the context as the best possible application of creative and thoughtful intellect toward the cure or reduction of harm to this patient. He is a true MD specialist who cares about people and strives for excellence via continuous accumulation of the newest data available. I liked him a lot. BTW - Ercole is pronounced like "Hercules' in case you wanted to allocate some respect. My results are still to come but believe I chose the best MD

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

Cystoscopy at Mount Saint Joseph Hospital: All 4 staff members were professional, informative, helpful, sensitive and organized.

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

After reading the comments on here I was nervous about dealing with the staff. But they were super friendly and helpful. I had to wait 45 minutes for my appointment but once I saw Dr. Leone he listened to my symptoms, immediately knew what I had and explained my condition (IC) in ways I could understand.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2011 | flag

Friendly, knowledgeable, very busy, and personable. One nurse helpful and one rude.

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag