Rate Dr. Sandra Cockfield

Dr. Sandra Cockfield's Ratings

•Dr. Cockfield is always willing to explain all aspects of treatment and results in an easy to understand way;. •Dr. Cockfield is extremely current on all medications, the new ones being introduced, and their interactions. •Dr. Cockfield is the best advocate for her patients I have ever experienced. •Dr. Cockfield has the absolute respect of colleagues, staff, and patients with her kind but professional manners. •Dr. Cockfield spends time to her patients, listens to them, and interacts very well with them. •Dr. Cockfield is very positive and makes her patients feel welcome.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

From the moment I was first introduced by Dr. Cockfield while admitted in hospital, I knew she was going to be a great nephrologist. I have been seeing Dr. Cockfield for almost 17 years now and can only say positive things about her, not only as a nephrologist, but as a person. I trust her, have complete confidence in her with my kidney care and respect her very much for her professionalism. It is also clear that Dr. Cockfield is very much respected and liked by not only her colleagues, but other patients too, as I only hear positive comments from other patients who also have Dr. Cockfield as their nephrologist. Thanks Dr. Cockfield for your wonderful care and commitment to your profession and to your patients of which I am very fortunate to be one! You are very much appreciated.

Submitted July 16, 2008 | flag

Dr. Sandra Cockfield is the best nephrologist a patient could have - she's very knowledgable, up-to-date with information/research and helpful in answering any questions I have. She's very prompt in her responses and a doctor who takes time with her patients. My appointments with her are very thorough with review of bloodwork, medications and any items from the previous appointment's (not too many doctors I know take the time to review the notes from the last appointment). We are most fortunate to have Dr. Cockfield in Edmonton and I feel very blessed to have her as my nephrologist.

Submitted July 14, 2008 | flag