Rate Dr. S. Malone

Dr. S. Malone's Ratings

Dr. Malone treated my prostate cancer approx. 4 years ago and continued follow-ups every 3 months and now sees me every 6 months. Words cannot express my true feeling of confidence in his knowledge and skill. He also continues to be on the "cutting edge" (Pun intended) in his field i.e. the cyber knife etc. He has always communicated with both myself and my wife in a truly warm down-to-earth manner. It goes without saying that I consider Dr. Malone as truly one of the finest physicians that I have met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

Very knowledgable of his work and very through of radiolgy. concerned about his patients and the follow-up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2011

Does'nt get any better than this, Guru in his field, answered all our questions in regards to brain tumour...very technical and good patient interaction skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2010

Our son was diagnosed with Testicular Cancer in Dec. 09. Dr.Malone has excellent counseling skills and a very kind manner. Everything written about him previously is true and we feel very lucky to have him on board.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2010

Talk about a knowledgeable, understanding and caring doctor. I saw Dr. Malone three weeks ago on a first visit. In barely half an hour he had clearly explained to me and my wife my medical situation (according to past tests and results from the urologist)and given us all the pertinent details of exams, tests to be performed in the next few weeks up until we would meet again in 6 to 8 weeks to establish the next course of action. He also answered my questions with a caring attitude. I felt he was in total control which in turn made me feel secure, positive and in good hands. Totally impressed by his competence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

I have seen Dr. S. Malone since 1995, when I was first diagnosed with prostate cancer. He is a caring, devoted, knowledgeable and understanding physician. He deserves the highest possible recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2008

Dr. Malone has been very helpful, accessable, attentive and has a good bed side manner. He listened to all my concerns and questions, he addressed each one in a helpful and professional manner. When I had problems he was very quick in addressing them and ensured the appropriate medical procedures were followed immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152450].votes_count ]]