Dr. Roy Turner

5 1 3.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Roy Turner

Dr. Roy Turner's Ratings

Saw Dr. Turner March-April 2012. His treatment was apathetic and minimal. He didn't see me at all many days and I was locked up like a prisoner in Rockyview Unit 45 for attempting suicide. When he did see me, it was always too short, and he was always on the wrong track regarding what was going on with me. I was suffering from battered Women's Syndrome - but he never clued on to that.His staff was like a bunch of rude/uncaring prison guards. Then he did the worst thing possible; he put me through TERRIBLY organized CBT groups A program that was "his baby/his creation". Once I was done, he punted me out. I said "I still really feel like I need to talk with you" he blew me off, saying "I only see inpatients". He made no forward plan for me. He might as well have just put a gun to my head the way he blew me off said to me "I don't give a care about you". Last straw for me. I will be hanging myself. He was my last chance and he failed me. GOODBYE WORLD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Best Dr you could have. So astute and intelligent. He saved my life! I will never forget him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

His solution is to let you go when you are acutely suicidal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

He does not waist his time, he is very practical and focus on finding a solution instead of diagnosis. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I cannot say enough good about Dr. T. He is honest. Really compassionate. another rater described him as exceptionally bright. That is true. He is also brilliant. His staff (Alana) is the nicest ever. I adore this doctor and feel truly lucky to have had him as my psychiatrist for 11 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

What can I say..... Dr. Turner is the best ever!!!!!! He has changed my life for the better. The best part of Dr. T is he lets you completely take ownership and works with your deep feelings. My last doctor was horrible, she tried to give me an all or nothing approach. I ended up quitting and felt total despair. When I was in the hospital, Dr. T was sooooo supportive. Anyone who says anything negative about Dr. T must not know anything. They wouldn't know a great doctor even if the doctor came on a silver platter. All I know is Dr. turner deserves a huge raise for all the work he does for everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

As a patient of Dr. Roy Turner, I found him to be a psychiatrist I can highly recommend to anyone who is dealing with issues of trauma and depression. He was professional, but very humane and compassionate. Dr. Turner knows his field, but the approach he takes has a practical and realistic basis. He does not have a god complex like many specialists. He always worked with what was best for me, not some personal agenda. Dr. Turner helped me to find ways to help myself, which is the only treatment that will help in a lasting way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

Probably the best Psychiatrist in the city. Very helpful and extremely knowledgable. Helped me through a very difficult time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152517].votes_count ]]