Dr. Roy Turner

Dr. Roy Turner

Rate Dr. Roy Turner

Dr. Roy Turner's Ratings

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

What can I say..... Dr. Turner is the best ever!!!!!! He has changed my life for the better. The best part of Dr. T is he lets you completely take ownership and works with your deep feelings. My last doctor was horrible, she tried to give me an all or nothing approach. I ended up quitting and felt total despair. When I was in the hospital, Dr. T was sooooo supportive. Anyone who says anything negative about Dr. T must not know anything. They wouldn't know a great doctor even if the doctor came on a silver platter. All I know is Dr. turner deserves a huge raise for all the work he does for everyone.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

As a patient of Dr. Roy Turner, I found him to be a psychiatrist I can highly recommend to anyone who is dealing with issues of trauma and depression. He was professional, but very humane and compassionate. Dr. Turner knows his field, but the approach he takes has a practical and realistic basis. He does not have a god complex like many specialists. He always worked with what was best for me, not some personal agenda. Dr. Turner helped me to find ways to help myself, which is the only treatment that will help in a lasting way.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

Probably the best Psychiatrist in the city. Very helpful and extremely knowledgable. Helped me through a very difficult time.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2012 | flag

I had a nightmare experience with Dr. Turner in the 5 days that he reviewed me at Rockyview hospital. Firstly, he played head games with, "Phsychiatric Alliance", which is to say, he pretends to be a friend and then twists your every word and puts a knife in your back. He is unethical, skirts the issue, and does not watch his charts. I was not pregnant upon arrival to Rockyview and yet for some reason pregnancy was on my chart. I am NOT a drug user and yet someone had me chalked up to be a methodone patient. This is DANGEROUS false information he used given the dangers of injecting methodone into a clean patient. I was literally written up as someone else! Not to mention the fact that a caring nurse told me, "GET OUT OF HERE!", given that my 5 days were voluntary. She told me to sign out given his plan to copy and paste a liars diagnosis to try to get me an experimental brain surgery. I would be a vegetable right now had the nurse not intervened. This is totally unacceptable!!

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

He is extremely helpful and has amazing advice!!! he isn't judgemental and a terrific listener. I would recommend Dr. Turner to anyone, but I feel lucky to have him as a doctor cause I know he is very busy. For anyone who has ever hated their doctor will love him hahaha... I can tell he really cares about his patients. I also trust his advice and he will tell u the facts and truth about any topic.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Turner is a very "With it" or "hip" Doctor. It is impossible to say this about any Psychiatrist I Have encountered outside of his care. Very friendly, while also serious when it comes to helping you with your condition. Relaxed. Not Uptight. A+

Submitted Oct. 27, 2010 | flag

Very knowledgable, informed and empathic. Very friendly and caring. An excellent Psychiatrist.

Submitted June 15, 2010 | flag

Wonderful Psychiatrist.Very empathetic and a very good listener.Exceptionally bright with a great sense of humor.Has helped me greatly over many years.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2010 | flag