Rate Dr. Ellen E. Edwards

Dr. Ellen E. Edwards's Ratings

Dr Edwards listens and spends time with her patients. Excellent people person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

She is AMAZING! I was her first Gastric Bypass patient and she researched the lab work req'd and takes care of all of it. I can always count on her to give me options, discuss my treatment with me and be available when I have questions. Dr E is extremely helpful and open and takes all the time you need to have all your questions answered. I never feel rushed during an appointment. I have her undivided attention during my appointment. My company requires paperwork every 60 days that must be faxed. Her paperwork is always perfect and sent in a timely manner. I cannot tell you what a joy it is to deal with a doctor that truly cares about her patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

She is very caring and takes time to listen to any problems I need to talk about. I never feel like she is in a rush to get on to the next patient. If I go in to see her about one problem I may have she is always willing to discuss any new problems I may have developed or have become concered about since I had made the original appointment. She is right on as far as perscribing the correct madication for what ales me. One time I had gone to CT. to visit family and we had just changed my med. before I left. It turned out the side affects from the new one were really bad on me. I called the office and told them about what was happening to me. Dr. Edwards was very concerned about it and called a pharmacy in CT. for me and took care of the problem right away. I would recommend her to anyone in the San Diego area of CA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152522].votes_count ]]