Dr. David Sanders

Rate Dr. David Sanders

Dr. David Sanders's Ratings

I had a displaced fracture of my heel bone from a fall from a ladder and I must say I was very lucky to have Dr. Sanders as my surgeon. After seeing Dr. Sanders he informed me that I would require surgery to repair my heel bone. He was very informative on how my surgery would go and the outcome. I must say sincerely he is an amazing doctor and surgeon one of the best I have ever dealt with. He is pleasant, caring and just a wonderful person and I must say he is the top surgeon in his field. I would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I broke my ankle and fractured my wrist on opposite sides in a slip and fall accident. Dr. Sanders informed me that I would need surgery to correct the break in my ankle. He said it wasn't going to be easy but I should make a good recovery. I'm in physio now, and while it's not been easy,Dr. Sanders has made this journey a little easier for me! I would recommend him to anyone I knew!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

My injury was not complex or serious, just a couple of small fractures, but it was the first time I had ever broken a bone. Dr. Sanders took all the time necessary to answer my questions and to make sure I had all the information I needed. He has a kindness not often seen in specialists who are also very busy and technically accomplished. I really appreciated that. It makes a huge difference, not just for recovery from the injury, but in general for quality of life. He's a great guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I suffered a compound fracture to my fib/tib as a teen after being struck by a car (in a different city). After over fifteen years of working 80 hours a week my leg near the ankle had curved to almost 90degrees and screws were starting to break through the skin in constant pain and dealing with incredible swelling daily I was able to meet with Dr. Sanders he and his team were able to re-brake and reshape my leg and insert new hardware. Five years later and I'm in the best shape of my life. Obviously there is still pain but it is much more manageable with little to no swelling after working 12-16 hour days and it looks a million times better (in pants anyways lol). From the time of the accident how I'd feel as I aged was a constant concern but thanks to Dr Sanders at 35 I feel a world better then I did at 25 I'm thankful for him and the job he did daily.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2013

Dr. Sanders and his team are AWESOME! I fractured my ankle in the Dominican Republic while on vacation Dec 20/12. I landed back in Toronto and went straight to London Vic Hosp. I got a plate, screws, 31 staples, etc etc. If you follow "all instructions given" (including physio) you'll be fine. Dr. Sanders (and team) did their part perfectly and it's not easy at times doing the work but it is important to get your part right the first time! Follow up appointments are perfectly timed for phases of healing and wait times are short. He is awesome, great bedside manner...the list goes on! Trust him, listen to him and do it! Margaret K-N

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

DR Sanders was a life saver. He was able to repair my husbands leg and get him walking again. Thank you so much for all you do as a doctor. It is so nice to know there are still great doctors out there

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1152742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr.Sanders is a wonderful surgeon. I would not have been able to walk without him operating on my foot and ankle. No other surgeon in my city would operate on my foot. I could never thank him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2012

Dr Sanders recently performed surgery on my leg after a MVA. It was badly crushed, a tibial plateau fracture. Needless to say I was very upset, nervous and everything else you could be following unexpected need for such serious surgery. Dr Sanders was wonderful, talking to me, calming me and making me feel at ease as I was wheeled into surgery. Followup appointments have been great as well, always taking the time to see me personally on each visit along with his colleagues. It's rare to find a doctor with great skill and an even more personable bedside manner. I can't say enough in thanks to this talented man. Highly recommend, and rest assured you are in good hands if you find yourself fortunate enough to have this surgeon for orthopedic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Our journey is just beginning as I am in a cast until my foot heals. He was honest that he can not promise a great outcome but reading your comments has given me hope and the strength to remain positive and continue on. You are also right about the wait times, the are long but he spends the time with you and he is well worth the wait! I can only pray and hope for the best, I am grateful I found this site because I really needed to hear these positive comments about Dr. Sanders!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2012

Dr Dave Sanders is hands down one of the TOP orthopedic surgeons in this COUNTRY. He rebuilt 2 of my limbs (literally) as a result of a terrible head on collison. I had well over 40 visible fractures in 7 bones (no, not a typo) compound etc etc. He is the most competent, professional and knowledgeable individual i have met in the medical field (and believe me i have met many as a result of my accident) his secretary is outstanding and the treatment you recieve there is first rate. You may have to wait sometimes to see him but that is a direct result of how busy he is and that he takes the time necessary with every patient he has. He is a positive, straightforward person and he is a dedicated professional. I will forever be thankful to him and his staff for everything they did to help me. We need more physicians of his calibre...he is simply the best, thank you Dr Sanders.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152738].votes_count ]]