Rate Dr. Sean O'Brien

Dr. Sean O'Brien's Ratings

Dr. Sean has been an unbelievable help in dealing with occupational stress. I cannot emphasize how he has helped me and others in my line of work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I experienced a life threatening trauma that took several days before resolution. I then went to Dr. O'Brien, knowing I was in a high risk group for PTSD or other problems. He was referred to me through some police who had experience in handling these difficulties. Immediately he won my confidence and trust. He laid out a detailed plan on learning about the structure of what happens in trauma and how we can manage or treat its aftereffects. He was very insightful and tailored his explanations to my way of learning. Through my therapy with him, he has been available for appointments off schedule when little 'bumps' arise. As well, he has helped me in the numerous documents needed for insurance claims. I would recommend him for anyone interested in learning about trauma and recovery, prior to or after a trauma. For me, the results I've gained by working with him on my recovery have enabled me to get much normality of life back. It's not over for me yet, but I do see great results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

He is a doctor who understands military culture - not many do. He helped me turn my life around. My family and I are glad we found someone who could help us move forward.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

dr sean has been great...he's always taken the time to adress issues that i have and he has really supported me when i needed that...thanks dr sean

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

I was referred to Dr. O'Brien by a friend and I found him to be very helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a good psychologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

He knows what he is doing He is able to draw out such pain inside that has been buried for year Heis very very patient and understanding even when things get tough. Would recommend him to anyone suffering from depression trauma He just does not give up on his clients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2012

Very supportive,understanding and extremely knowledgeable. I never got a sense of judgement from him. I should mention that I'm a woman and before talking with Dr. Sean O'Brien, I always felt best talking to other women; However, I trusted my gut on this one and went for a session with him. I can't tell you how COMFORTABLE and unforced the conversations felt. I would recommend him every time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

I used Dr. O'Brien as a life coach to help me re-focus on my short-term and long-term goals. He is able to ask the questions I didn't realize I needed to address in order to succeed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2011

He is an expert in his field post traumatic being one of those. He is worth every cent i spent on myself in that he does help one see clearer would definitely refer him to anyone that is in need of help

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

Dr.O'Brien is simply very knowledgeable and a great people reader. Nothing gets passed him and that is how he can give the best care possible. He gave me great tools to work with through a very rough time in my life and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who appreciates the care of a great phychologist who isn't a "pill pusher".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1152801].votes_count ]]