Rate Dr. Rowan Scott

Dr. Rowan Scott's Ratings

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and gives serious consideration towards mental health.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

A good doctor almost like a best friend. Seems to have an inexhaustible patience for which I am forever grateful.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

I saw him several years and was a patient for 2-3 years. I can't speak highly enough of his skills, compassion, and effectiveness. He helped me with life threatening depression and anxiety that had plagued me for many years, and helped me get myself on the path to the happy and productive life I now have. I will forever be grateful that my GP steered me to him and that I had the benefit of his assistance.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Scott is always on time and always pleasant. He has definitely helped me overcome issues I was dealing with. I like his straightforward manner, he treats me with respect and tries at all times to guide me to my own solutions. I like him very much and would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

Insightful, caring, knowledgeable, prescribes effective therapy. One of the best.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing this doctor for over 14 years and he has saved my life and had me steered in the right direction. I saw a psychiatrist previously that nearly killed me with his prescription pad! He has a knew why of treating patients, listening! I love that he is teaching the next generation to be far more active in the therapy.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2010 | flag

He was very unhelpful and lacks knowledge to help individuals

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

Have been seeing him for several years as needed, should you or someone you care about ever need the help of a psychiatrist he is the only one I could confidently recommend. He is upfront, down-to-earth, precise and dedicated to helping patients sort things out for themselves.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2010 | flag

He's the absolute best! After being his patient for a very long time (12 years) I can tell you this without reservation or hesitation. I like that he is teaching new psychiatrists and is a leader in helping other psychiatrists. He's on time, courteous, respectful, returns calls, and also saved my life by his careful listening and help.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2009 | flag

Everything you would expect in one of Edmonton's finest! Helpful, a good listener, compasionate, and able to deal with the complex issues one presents to a pyschiatrist.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2009 | flag