Rate Dr. Paul Puszczak

Dr. Paul Puszczak's Ratings

He did the the most amazing work could not believe the end result. As well you can see he genuinely cares and takes pride in his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

If you want perfection and the best, then this is the man to see. He makes a smile a work of art.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

My teeth look absolutely perfect thanks to Dr. Puszczak. His staff are very professional and friendly. At every appointment i had with Dr. Puszczak, he always gave me a thorough explanation on what was going to be done to my teeth. He showed he knew what he was doing and cared for perfect results. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

I couldn't speak more highly of the service provided by Dr. Puszczak. He definitely made you feel comfortable and was very clear at explaining all that was going on. You can clearly see that Dr. Puszczak cares about his patients and that he wants you to be satisfied with your resulting orthodontic procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

I was in treatment with Dr Puszczak for over a year when he all of a sudden left without any notice. I find this quite unprofessional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2013

There was actually only one staff member in my entire 2 and a half years of treatment that I was unhappy with. I called after my appointment was never seen by her again. She did see my daughter after that and was very good with my daughter. Nearly every single visit is on time or they get me in early if I'm early and if they're late it's never bothered me and they've always explained themselves. I couldn't have asked for more out of this treatment for myself or my daughter. Being a single mom they were wonderful with payments and helping make it affordable for me, there wasn't any pressure. I was able to pay for myself and my daughter. I'm still paying for hers and she is still in treatment. We are sad to see him leave Callingwood but so happy for him as he journeys into a new chapter of his life. The entire facility is full of wonderful, educated and sincere and compassionate staff members. I have recommended Callingwood to everyone who is thinking of treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

My bottom side teeth were bent inward, almost laying flat and he was able to stand them up by using braces. He straightened all my teeth to absolute perfection in 1.5 years!! I am SO pleased with his work and he and his staff are so pleasant. I recommend Dr. Puszczak to anyone looking for an orthodontist. I have the most beautiful smile and no more ear-aches :) Thank you so much Dr. Puszczak. :D You are my miracle-worker ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Puszczak is an excellent Orthodontist and his staff are great to deal with. A number of us in our family have been patients of Dr. Puszczak and we all have received timely, high quality and efficient care and treatment. I do not hesitate to recommend him and keep promoting his work by showing off my teeth. My braces came off yesterday.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Dr. Puszczak is an amazing Orthodontist! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend anyone that's looking into getting braces to come see Dr. Puszczak as he is very knowledgable and will provide you with the best orthodontic treatment plan he's got. Dr. P and his staff are very very friendly and doesn't hesitate to answer any questions. Thank you for giving me the confidence to smile Dr. Puszczak and keep up the great work Callingwood Ortho staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

My tooth alignment had been botched badly by a general dentist who thought he could do orthodontics (my parents just didn't know any better). As an adult, Dr. Puszczak took on the difficult task of correcting the earlier mistreatment and I am extremely happy with the results. He and his staff are pleasant, friendly and always do a great job of explaining treatment options and treatment progress. I would highly recommend Dr. P to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153846].votes_count ]]