Rate Dr. J. David Naysmith

Dr. J. David Naysmith's Ratings

My rhinoplasty turned out perfectly with Dr. Naysmith. I had no bruising post surgery. He is very knowledgeable and personable. The experience I had with him and his team could not have been any better. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Naysmith performed surgery on my son's finger after a nasty break while playing basketball. He was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and had a great way of interacting with my 13 year old. He shared his expertise and I can honestly say it's one of the best medical experiences I've ever been involved with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

He was great, but I agree on his staff. The receptionist (perhaps the same "nurse" referred to in Sept. 6th comment) was nasty. She was rude and difficult to communicate with. Perhaps Dr. Naysmith should set up a security camera and watch how his patients are handled on the phone and in person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548101].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Naysmith was wonderful. I felt safe to have him perform surgery. Sadly, I couldn't say the same for the nurse. She was horrible; I left in tears and cancelled my surgery. A waste of my $100 fee, not to mention, the long distance and time getting there. She was bossy,; her behavior was arrogant and condescending. I couldn't imagine being under her care of surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527100].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Dr. Naysmith put me at ease totally and was very kind. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing a good surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

OMG HE IS THE BEST < HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING AND HES REALLY GENUINE AND KNOWALLAGBLE !!! SEIOUSLY DONT WASTE TIME LOOKING FOR AN OTHER DOCTOR :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Naysmith earlier this year and am thrilled with the results. I highly recommend this wonderful gentleman for any cosmetic or reconstructive surgery needed. He is gentle, kind, very personable and can honestly answer questions and give realistic outcomes. He is up to date on techniques and products used to provide the best healing results possible. His nurse Diane is lovely; she is very knowledgeable, and is truly Dr. Naysmith's right hand gal. She came to see me at my hotel after surgery, to get me up, give me a shot for pain, check my dressings and answer questions. WOW, what a great experience, from beginning to end! Thank you so much Dr. Naysmith an staff <3

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

2 months ago I got a breast reduction from Dr Naysmith the best decision I have ever made. I would highly recommend this Doctor to anyone considering having surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

I had a tummy tuck and breast lift a few years ago and was extremely happy with my whole experience from consult to post surgery. I have recomended Dr Naysmith to several friends who have had proceedures done by him and are also very happy with their experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I just had rhinoplasty surgery done by Dr. Naysmith I,m so happy he's the best, honest, easy to talk to and his final results incredible, and his assistant Diane great nurse very understanding anyone out there getting cosmetic surgery I 100% recommend Dr. Naysmith thank you Dr. Naysmith , Diane, and Victoria Surgery for making me look so much better and giving the confidence that I needed many thanks and I see you all in the near future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153989].votes_count ]]