Rate Dr. J. David Naysmith

Dr. J. David Naysmith's Ratings

Dr. Naysmith was wonderful. I felt safe to have him perform surgery. Sadly, I couldn't say the same for the nurse. She was horrible; I left in tears and cancelled my surgery. A waste of my $100 fee, not to mention, the long distance and time getting there. She was bossy,; her behavior was arrogant and condescending. I couldn't imagine being under her care of surgery!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Naysmith put me at ease totally and was very kind. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing a good surgeon.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014 | flag

OMG HE IS THE BEST < HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING AND HES REALLY GENUINE AND KNOWALLAGBLE !!! SEIOUSLY DONT WASTE TIME LOOKING FOR AN OTHER DOCTOR :)

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Naysmith earlier this year and am thrilled with the results. I highly recommend this wonderful gentleman for any cosmetic or reconstructive surgery needed. He is gentle, kind, very personable and can honestly answer questions and give realistic outcomes. He is up to date on techniques and products used to provide the best healing results possible. His nurse Diane is lovely; she is very knowledgeable, and is truly Dr. Naysmith's right hand gal. She came to see me at my hotel after surgery, to get me up, give me a shot for pain, check my dressings and answer questions. WOW, what a great experience, from beginning to end! Thank you so much Dr. Naysmith an staff <3

Submitted March 10, 2013 | flag

2 months ago I got a breast reduction from Dr Naysmith the best decision I have ever made. I would highly recommend this Doctor to anyone considering having surgery.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag

I had a tummy tuck and breast lift a few years ago and was extremely happy with my whole experience from consult to post surgery. I have recomended Dr Naysmith to several friends who have had proceedures done by him and are also very happy with their experience.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

I just had rhinoplasty surgery done by Dr. Naysmith I,m so happy he's the best, honest, easy to talk to and his final results incredible, and his assistant Diane great nurse very understanding anyone out there getting cosmetic surgery I 100% recommend Dr. Naysmith thank you Dr. Naysmith , Diane, and Victoria Surgery for making me look so much better and giving the confidence that I needed many thanks and I see you all in the near future.

Submitted April 16, 2011 | flag

I saw this wonderful doctor some 19 years ago for breast reduction. I just could not believe the care and understanding I received. "Gentleman" sums it up nicely. Would highly recommend this great surgeon for any kind of specialized surgery. Yes..the best. Thank you again Dr. Naysmith.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

I have to say that Dr.Naysmith and crew were very caring and professional.He is very caring and goes through everything from head to toe and explains to you so that you totally understand what he is able to do for you. Its one on one and Diane his assistant is the best. I cannot believe the job he preformed doing a body lift on me. I would highly recommend him and Victoria Surgery. You changed what I tried to all my life thank you!:)for the brand new me.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag

Amazing doctor! Dr. Naysmith is so warm and caring. I had a breast augmentation a few weeks ago and let me tell you, this man knows his stuff. He was very gentle with me. I was a little emotional and he cared enough to be sympathetic and talk to me for awhile. I went home feeling great. As for the results, I look fantastic. If you are contemplating any type of surgery, you will not be disappointed. I have never had a better medical experience. His nurse is also fantastic!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2010 | flag