Rate Dr. J. David Naysmith

Dr. J. David Naysmith's Ratings

I had a breast augmentation with Dr Naysmith and was so pleased with the entire team! His receptionist Carla is so helpful and kind, his nurse Diane is very knowledgeable and attentive and even came to my house the night of surgery to give me a shot of pain killers. And of course Dr Naysmith is wonderful, calming and clearly knows what he's doing (he even called me the night before surgery to make sure I was okay).

I am only day 1 post op and have close to no pain and am so pleased with the results! I would recommend Dr Naysmith to all my friends and family and only have good things to say about him and his team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr Naysmith is a gem. I had surgery with another surgeon in his office (also wonderful) and Dr Naysmith helped with post surgery concerns with kindness. His bedside manner is second to none. He's incredibly knowledgeable making fantastic recommendations to help with previous injuries and surgeries from an MVA I was in years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

My rhinoplasty turned out perfectly with Dr. Naysmith. I had no bruising post surgery. He is very knowledgeable and personable. The experience I had with him and his team could not have been any better. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Naysmith performed surgery on my son's finger after a nasty break while playing basketball. He was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and had a great way of interacting with my 13 year old. He shared his expertise and I can honestly say it's one of the best medical experiences I've ever been involved with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

He was great, but I agree on his staff. The receptionist (perhaps the same "nurse" referred to in Sept. 6th comment) was nasty. She was rude and difficult to communicate with. Perhaps Dr. Naysmith should set up a security camera and watch how his patients are handled on the phone and in person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548101].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Naysmith was wonderful. I felt safe to have him perform surgery. Sadly, I couldn't say the same for the nurse. She was horrible; I left in tears and cancelled my surgery. A waste of my $100 fee, not to mention, the long distance and time getting there. She was bossy,; her behavior was arrogant and condescending. I couldn't imagine being under her care of surgery!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2527100].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Dr. Naysmith put me at ease totally and was very kind. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing a good surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

OMG HE IS THE BEST < HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING AND HES REALLY GENUINE AND KNOWALLAGBLE !!! SEIOUSLY DONT WASTE TIME LOOKING FOR AN OTHER DOCTOR :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Naysmith earlier this year and am thrilled with the results. I highly recommend this wonderful gentleman for any cosmetic or reconstructive surgery needed. He is gentle, kind, very personable and can honestly answer questions and give realistic outcomes. He is up to date on techniques and products used to provide the best healing results possible. His nurse Diane is lovely; she is very knowledgeable, and is truly Dr. Naysmith's right hand gal. She came to see me at my hotel after surgery, to get me up, give me a shot for pain, check my dressings and answer questions. WOW, what a great experience, from beginning to end! Thank you so much Dr. Naysmith an staff <3

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

2 months ago I got a breast reduction from Dr Naysmith the best decision I have ever made. I would highly recommend this Doctor to anyone considering having surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153991].votes_count ]]