Rate Dr. Michael Rogan

Dr. Michael Rogan's Ratings

Dr. Rogan is the most knowledgeable, caring, kind, faithful, sincere, man and doctor. My husband and I have been patients for many years. My daughter and son-in-law are now also patients. He will listen carefully, diagnose diligently and follow up with testing necessary. He saved my life from breast cancer by ordering a test that all of the other gynecologists said wasn't needed. I never mind the wait because I know he is helping the patients before me with the same time and concern which he shows to me. He is a God send to our community.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor. Truely cares about his patients. He sometimes runs long and you rarley get in at your scheduled time but that is b/c he will stay with a patient until he gets all the information he needs to help them. This is easy to deal with, when you schedule as for the first or last appointment of the day. One of the best doctors I have gone too.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

Wonderful, smart, patient, thorough, takes me seriously. Doesn't ignore my pain like all other drs. have. Wait a little, but well worth it. All drs. should be this good. Looked for things other drs. ignored. Takes his oath seriously. Thank you, Dr. Rogan.

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag

He has been my family dtr for over 20 years and we love him......

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag

fabulose md!!! I cant say enough good things about this man. He has taken care of myself and my 3 children for 20yrs. He really listens and asks insiteful questions to better understand all that is going on. He patiently returns phone calls. He is genually concerned about all his patients, he has a very nice way about him, very calm non-thertening manner.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr Rogan is the best Dr around! You sometimes have to wait a little longer, but to me it's worth it.

Submitted July 15, 2010 | flag

Dr Rogan has a passion for his work.He treats all his patients with respect,like as you were his own family!!Yes you WAIT to see him but if he is your doctor you know he is worth the Wait.!!!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2009 | flag

he is the most caring, inteligent,doctor you will ever know. he has kids of his own and treats them like his own .thank you dr. rogan

Submitted Sept. 11, 2009 | flag

DR ROGAN IS A GREAT DOCTOR, HE DIAGNOSED 3 OF MY MAJOR HEALTH ISSUES, ONE BEING THYROID WHICH WENT UNCAUGHT UNTIL I ASKED HIM TO SEND ME FOR ALTERNATIVE TESTING TO BLOODWORK. HE IS VERY THOROUGH AND GOES OVER EVERYTHING WITH U IN DETAIL, WANTS TO HEAR YOUR CONCERNS AND ASKS IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. HE IS IN MY OPINION THE VERY BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD AND I WILL NOT SEE ANYONE ELSE ALTHOUGH GEISINGER WAIT TIME IS RIDICULOUS. IF I HAD CHILDREN, I WOULD TRUST HIM TO BE THEIR DOCTOR AS WELL AS THAT OF MY WHOLE FAMILY. :) HE IS THE TOPS.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2009 | flag

My kids have been going to Dr.Rogan for 8 years now and I have no compaints. He is great with kids. He explains everything so that I can understand. He has no problem referring my children to a specialist when necessary. It does take a while for him to come into the exam room but he is worth the wait. He gives all of his patients equal amount of time and attention.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2008 | flag