Rate Dr. Sam Lang

Dr. Sam Lang's Ratings

Dr. Lang is fantastic - he always takes the time to listen to any concerns I have and takes care to ensure he explains the details of his diagnosis. Has always taken precautionary steps when necessary in running additional tests and is happy to provide referrals when needed. I would recommend Dr. Lang to anyone!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lang is very good to his patient. Every time that I go, he treats me very well. Whatever questions that I have, he will look into them and anwered all my questions. When I need to see a specialist, he will refers me to go without hesitation. If I don't need, he will explain to me and I am satisfied.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr Lang is the very best doctor that I have ever met in my 60 years. He treats his patients with respect and truly listens to their problems and concerns. In my case he ordered tests where others did not take me seriously and the tests showed that indeed I had substantial problems and Dr lang addressed them them professionally. I only wish that I had met Dr lang years before. Dr Lang truly is what we wish a physician would be.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Always punctual, which in my experience is because he doesn't take time with his patients. Doesn't even look at symptoms like rashes, just sends you to a specialist which takes months to get. Other doctors at this clinic are much better. When I couldn't stand the itchiness anymore i had to see another doc as Dr Lang was away. After seeing him for the same rash for 3 months, the other doc gave me a sample of a different cream and it started clearing up in days. Ended up that was the same cream the specialist prescribed. I could go on and on with examples like this.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lang is great! He's always there to listen when you need him and he sends you to specialists if needed. I was in the hospital and I heard from him, wish I could say the same for other doctor's.

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

Pleasant personality, seems genuinely interested in patient. Never rushes and makes sure patient has a good chance to add comments before closing appointment. Could perhaps follow up on matters discussed in previous appointments.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

such a shame that Dr. lang doesn't routinely test every over 50 man's PSA when they have their annual check up. An acceptable level of 4 or less could have been caught early rather than later. My level is 562. I guess I'm doomed. Too late for me.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lang is knowledgeable. He is a good doctor. I have had his service for the past 10 years. He is nice, gentle. I feel very comfortable to discuss my concerns to him.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr Lang is the MOST CARING doctor ever! He really listens to you and gives the BEST medical care and advice. Definately goes above and beyond for my needs and is very patient.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2010 | flag

I like Dr. Lang. I really think he's a good doctor. My son also goes to see him. He thinks he's a understanding and gentle doctor.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2010 | flag