Rate Dr. Alexandra Ginty

Dr. Alexandra Ginty's Ratings

Autocorrect changes Dr. Ginty ' s name to Dr. Gift, and I don't think it is a coincidence. She has been a phenomenal support to my family for 15 years. She is caring and sincere in her candor. She makes sure she listens carefully and discusses the options. We could not ask for better care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

She has been my doctor since 1998 I have moved from the area but still go back. She has been great and always gets me to specialist quickly when needed. She does a great job and I find she takes the time with me when I do have an issues to make sure it is solved as quickly as possible. I also like the fact she supports myself having a naturopath as part of my health care needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2013

She is an awesome doctor!!! very warm, kind, caring. My family and myself have been seeing her for years and would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2012

She saves the life of my wife when diagnosed her with tumor at time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Ginty for 13 years. I no longer live in Oakville but make the drive to see her when I have an issue because she is so terrific. She has helped me through challenging health times and as such been a very positive influence on my life. She is very knowledgeable, very thorough, very compassionate, very warm and I have always considered myself lucky to have a doctor like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Has to look up History on certain occassions. Lacks warmth and compassion at certain times. Does make you feel like you are not a priority and will dismiss things if they are not of any serious concern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

Dr. Ginty has always been kind and caring. I have found her to take the time to listen and never rush me. She has been excellent with helping. The only thing I do not like is the family clinic system which forces me to go to emergency when the clinic is closed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

My Family and I have been a patient of Dr Ginty for 10 years. Her punctuality is very poor. She is consistently late for her appointments even when I am the first on the list. I never felt that she new my history even if it was a follow up visit from the previous day. As a family Dr she was friendly during the appointment however I always felt there was no connection.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr Ginty was my Doctor for some time. She was always polite and professionl, but I always felt a distance and lack of warmth and compassion from her that I think is important in a Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2010

I Have been going to Dr Ginty for 8 years and i find her to be very pleasant and well informed. She listens carefully and tries to help you HELP YOURSELF by gaining knowledge and insight into your own issues. She refers to specialists as needed. I wish everyone could be so lucky as to have a doctor like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154474].votes_count ]]