You may also like

Rate Dr. Tina C. Zecca

Dr. Tina C. Zecca's Ratings

Excellent in all aspects. There is no other way to describe

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Love Dr. Zecca!!! Staff is friendly. She is an excellent physician and diagnostician ... Very gklad to have found her .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Only mildly helpful with son who had severe excema and breathing problems. Accepted Dr. Zecca was good- she is very personable and cares deeply, however, my son never got much better until we got a second opinion from a pediatrician who basically fixed the problems...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1154842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr Zecca is the BEST Dr ever! don't hesitate to make an appointment with her, she is great with kids and I use her as my allergist as well. Smart and a personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

DrZecca is very caring individual she makes you feel very comfortable to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

She was very good with my son, she knows what is she doing and you can see she loves her job

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2011

Dr. Zecca is a miracle worker!! no other doctor like her. My son had asthma problems that went on for two years. He was on his nebulizer as a maintenance plan, he was so bad. Since we have been seeing Dr. Zecca he is doing amazingly better! We have been going to her for the past 7 years and will NEVER switch! I highly recommend her! Although, if I give her a high rating, the office will get busier and I'll wait longer LOL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr. Zecca is a miracle worker. My allergies were terrible when I went to her! I couldn't breath through my nose, had constant stuffiness and was miserable! It turns out that I am allergic to just about everything! She treated me for my sinus infection, and medicated me for my allergies. I am feeling better, and have never gone back to feeling as sick as I did! Thank you so much Dr. Z!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Great doctor . I was having a bad allergic reaction and trouble breathing so I called her answering service, she called me back right away from Chicago and called in a prescription & I was much better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

The BEST allergist around!! She was awesome with my 19 month old boy. We found out that he has the peanut/tree nut allergy. She took her time with us explaining all details and was great with our son. You could teel she actually cared about him and isn't one of those "money doctors." I would reccommend my family and friends to her in an instant. Thank you Dr. Zecca! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154835].votes_count ]]