Rate Dr. Tina C. Zecca

Dr. Tina C. Zecca's Ratings

Only mildly helpful with son who had severe excema and breathing problems. Accepted Dr. Zecca was good- she is very personable and cares deeply, however, my son never got much better until we got a second opinion from a pediatrician who basically fixed the problems...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1154842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr Zecca is the BEST Dr ever! don't hesitate to make an appointment with her, she is great with kids and I use her as my allergist as well. Smart and a personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

DrZecca is very caring individual she makes you feel very comfortable to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

She was very good with my son, she knows what is she doing and you can see she loves her job

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2011

Dr. Zecca is a miracle worker!! no other doctor like her. My son had asthma problems that went on for two years. He was on his nebulizer as a maintenance plan, he was so bad. Since we have been seeing Dr. Zecca he is doing amazingly better! We have been going to her for the past 7 years and will NEVER switch! I highly recommend her! Although, if I give her a high rating, the office will get busier and I'll wait longer LOL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr. Zecca is a miracle worker. My allergies were terrible when I went to her! I couldn't breath through my nose, had constant stuffiness and was miserable! It turns out that I am allergic to just about everything! She treated me for my sinus infection, and medicated me for my allergies. I am feeling better, and have never gone back to feeling as sick as I did! Thank you so much Dr. Z!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Great doctor . I was having a bad allergic reaction and trouble breathing so I called her answering service, she called me back right away from Chicago and called in a prescription & I was much better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

The BEST allergist around!! She was awesome with my 19 month old boy. We found out that he has the peanut/tree nut allergy. She took her time with us explaining all details and was great with our son. You could teel she actually cared about him and isn't one of those "money doctors." I would reccommend my family and friends to her in an instant. Thank you Dr. Zecca! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

As everyone has already said, Dr. Zecca really spends time with you. Most Dr's make you feel rushed and when you are going to a Dr. for your child that is the last thing you need! She has the ability to make a scared child feel comfortable and is great with the parents as well. We have followed her to her new office even though is is now more than 40 mins away - she's worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009

Dr. Zecca is wonderful, she really listens to you and doesn't rush you out of the office, unlike the ENT I went to see before being referred to her. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a new Allergist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1154833].votes_count ]]