Rate Dr. George R. Criswell

Dr. George R. Criswell's Ratings

The Best in Nelson County!!!!! He is the only man I trust!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I love this man.. He is the best !!!!1 The only man I could ever trust in my mouth..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

Dr. Criswell is great. I have seen him for many years and I will be very sad when he decides to retire. He is very concerned with his patient's health. He is friendly with all of his patients. Also you can always expect to hear great music such as Alvin and the Chipmunks. Another great thing about Dr. Criswell is that he does not encourage people to get procedures done unless they are necessary. For example, he told me that although my teeth were not perfect he really did not feel that I needed braces. In addition, he recently gave me great news that my wisdom teeth did not have to come out. I always look forward to going to the dentist and he does a great job of cleaning my teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104381].votes_count ]]